The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i also think warriors win it all again, but i think this series goes to seven. is there any place that I can make that kind of parlay? I feel like odds would be really good.

PhillyPhreak54

Good question - one of the online books has to have something. Maybe BetOnline or 5Dimes?

I have a bet going with igy on who wins the west. He's got GS and I've got SA

phattymatty

i with igy on that one. i think durant takes this series over and beats SA but they lose to GS in the WCF.

PhillyPhreak54

Whoa Livingston is ejected!

I'd be cool with OKC going to the finals.

PhillyPhreak54

Scott foster is the new Joey Crawford

MDS

obviously houston dont know

nobody can be delco but delco
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Wake up ya'll.  Great game tonight.  That Q4 was like a track meet.  Holy crap.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm going to need cocaine and red bull to be functional at work tomorrow

Don Ho

Mother farging Curry.  Unreal.   
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

My lord Curry is on fire

Portland jacking up dumb shots

Don Ho

Miracle Portland has even been in this as GS is so far superior.

Don Ho

exactly, Portland's shot selection has been awful.

Damn Curry!  I am speechless.  Sitting here shaking my head. 

Don Ho

these shots by Portland are not even prayers.  just dreadful bad basketball

Don Ho

Good night J!  I gotta go eat dinner.

PhillyPhreak54

lol enjoy dinner buddy. Time to hit the rack. Stupid ass late games!

Btw he dropped 40!! And if Foster doesn't throw Livingston out he doesn't play as much