The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Wow...yeah, that's pretty awesome. The most impressive part was the hustle back on defense. I'm white, so I like hustle plays.

MDS

its truly amazing utah finds the 7 black guys in the nba without tattoos

do mormons not like ink?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

saw a commercial this morning where westbrook was driving the RV through a cornfield because he was wearing van gundy's prescription glasses instead of his fake ones. i liked it.

Sgt PSN

I take it you didn't watch MNF.

phattymatty

correct...farg those midwestern bammas.

BigEd76

Starting this season, the All-Star ballots will have "frontcourt" instead of forward and center designations since the league has four centers and a hundred 4/5 combo guys, so Bynum's almost-guaranteed starting spot will probably get wiped out

BigEd76

Stern announced he's retiring Feb 1, 2014, and Adam Silver (the goofy-looking guy that does the 2nd round of the draft) will take over

MDS

oh ok i dont have twitter thanks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

stern retiring overshadowed the real big news yesterday....nba has backed off (for now) the uniform advertising plan

PhillyPhreak54

I wonder if Silver will tell broadcast partners who they can and cannot hire like Mr Stern?

Did yous hear about the Stan VanGundy deal?

ice grillin you

guess okc picked ibaka over harden

harden to the rockets according to sources

thunder get kevin martin among others in a eight or nine player deal

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

OKC also gets two lottery picks in 2013 (DAL and TOR)

ice grillin you

harden is incredibly overrated...hes so limited as a player.....he was gone the minute they extended ibaka last summer....great deal by the thunder