The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

no he stayed in houston to "work on conditioning"

hasheem thabeet IS here and he has a weird brown patch in his hair. mo cheeks is also here and i can report exclusively that good black does crack. holy shtein does he look old.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you werent around to see it but mo looked 60 when he was 28
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

he looks like bruiser from the wire
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

ill never get credit for it but thats as famous as ill ever get

anyway i remembered why i dont enjoy covering pro sports. after these games you are like heard..being locked out of here, led this way, cant do that, gotta wait 10 minutes. then when you talk to them theyre either getting changing or eating and the last thing they want to do is have a bs conversation with some loser with a notepad.

it was just depressing. even though hs kids are retarded i can do whatever the farg i want and theyre excited about the whole process. when you get to the nba/pro sports level its basically "alright lets get this shtein over with."

too many douches in suits looking over your shoulder to make sure you dont do something they dont like. also people, im talking fans here, treat these dudes like animals at a zoo. everyone staring, phones out, sometimes yelling for them. its just farging weird looking at it from afar.

phattymatty

QuoteLooking around the locker room now, Kobe Bryant can laugh about the days when his teammates included Smush Paker, Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown. Despite the number of seasons and NBA championships that have gone by, Bryant still bristles when he thinks of the 2005-06 season.

"I almost won an MVP with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown on my team," Bryant said before Wednesday's 93-75 exhibition loss to Portland. "I was shooting 45 times a game. What was I supposed to do? Pass it to Chris Mihm or Kwame Brown."

Bryant was referring to 2005-06 when the Lakers' roster included Brian Cook, Stanislav Medvedenko, Devean George and Parker, Mihm and Brown.

Bryant continued, taking aim at his favorite whipping boy, Parker, calling him "the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on."

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

lol I like when athletes are honest

See Todd - it can be done!

ice grillin you

theres a line between being honest and being a fleshpop.....kobe cannot pull it off without being a douchebag....hes always been like that which is why everyone hates him

why would you pile on and rip a scrub....and do it seven years after the fact....

PhillyPhreak54

I don't know but I found it funny.

And I cannot - it's impossible for me to do this - read Slava Medvedenko's name in anything but a Screamin' A Smith voice.

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 11, 2012, 06:58:08 PM
theres a line between being honest and being a fleshpop.....kobe cannot pull it off without being a douchebag....hes always been like that which is why everyone hates him

why would you pile on and rip a scrub....and do it seven years after the fact....

because im sure these 2 hated each other then and hate each other now so why would he care if its 7 years later

Diomedes

Now that I play fantasy basketball, you will be treated to my comments on the NBA.  I know basketball.

I begin with this comment:  getting down on a guy seven years after the fact is petty.  I guarantee Parker takes up more space in Kobe's head than Kobe does in Parkers.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

That's because Smush is so busy trying to get promoted to drive thru that he doesn't have time to think about Kobe.   

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on October 11, 2012, 08:54:33 PM
Now that I play fantasy basketball, you will be treated to my comments on the NBA.  I know basketball.

I begin with this comment:  getting down on a guy seven years after the fact is petty.  I guarantee Parker takes up more space in Kobe's head than Kobe does in Parkers.

well duh....this isnt a basketball thang...or an errands thang

again there is a reason no one showed up to kobe's wedding....hes one of the least likeable athletes of all time...the guy is as big a pos as has ever lived....he got caught for rape and to save himself tried to dime out shaq for cheatng on his wife....is there anything lower??