The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

hes strong around the basket his problem is getting there...he not really athletic enough and hes not good shooter....its also hard to get it done as a 6-4 shooting guard...hes a classic tweener
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

OKC's been getting blown out....were down by like 23 or 24 at one point but have gotten it to within 6 with about 3 min left.  This should be great. 

reese125

Now that was pretty impressive by Nowitzki.

Don Ho

How in the hell did OKC lose this game?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

I really didn't expect OKC to look quite so young in the final 5 minutes of the 4th quarter, but that's exactly what they've been these last 2 games.  They've had opportunities late in both games and just fell apart.  Granted, they are young, but I figured they were ready for the big time this year.  Maybe not. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

westbrook has been unbelievably bad this series...hes been so bad with the ball...last night was the first game this series that he had more assists than turnovers and he still turned it over six times

durant was awful too he turned the ball over a shteinload last night

oh and dirk had a better game last night than in game one....so i guess he now holds two of the top three greatest playoff peformances of all time

reese125

I think we're all going to see a huge transition from Westbrook come next season.

His jump shot technique is a beauty to watch, but he needs big help on the PG level. Its ever-so apparent from the way he utilizes high screens and penetrates with the ball.
If someone works hard with him this summer, and teaches him even those two traits he will be a lights out stud with the ball.

BigEd76

Looks like we're getting Heat/Mavs again

PhillyPhreak54

Dallas wins.

Chokelahoma strikes again.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 26, 2011, 12:02:28 AM
Chokelahoma strikes again.

ummmm no

but lol @ westbrook taking almost 30 shots last night

MDS

then hes like the only one on the team to leave the court before shaking hands with the mavs

pretty pitiful all the way around for stringer
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

My God, Chicago...seriously? A 16-2 run!?

reese125

Might not be a more classier guy than Derrick Rose.

The fact that he blamed himself and took full responsibility for the loss got my full respect. The reporters tried to bait him so bad into blaming his teammates and the lack of help and he wasn't having it.

Best playoffs I've seen in a long time.