The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: reese125 on February 17, 2011, 02:48:05 PM
this is 10...but nba 2k 11 is by far one of the best sports games ever created. dont sleep on it.

I just picked it up last weekend it is unbelievably good. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

Griffin's final dunk was weak as hell. What's so impressive about jumping over the hood of a sedan?

QB Eagles

The injury risk, I guess.

My favorite was McGee's double dunk, though it took him like 5 tries.

Sgt PSN

If the car was halfway out to the ft line then I'd give it some props but it was directly under the hoop.  Dunking over Mugsy Bogues would have been more impressive actually.

MDS

it may take 10 years until hes out of office but the day someone uses obama as a prop is the day the dunk contest gags reach their peak
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteThe Nuggets traded Melo to the New York Knicks tonight, a league source said. Denver gets Wilson Chandler, Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Timofey Mozgov, the Knicks 2014 first-round draft pick, the Warriors' 2012 second-round pick, the Warriors' 2013 second-round pick and $3 million in cash.

Anthony will go to New York, along with Chauncey Billups, Shelden Williams, Anthony Carter and Renaldo Balkman.

MDS

im not sure if its possible but they need to go get steve nash now

the corpse of chauncy billups aint gonna cut it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

So where's The New York Knicks are Going to Suck in 2010/11 thread?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

DH

Quote from: MDS on February 21, 2011, 11:18:00 PM

no. billups will be just fine until they sign deron williams or cp3 in 2 years. its the ny way.

all these knicks "fans" coming out of the weeds is just sickening.

phattymatty

farg melo and new york but there is just something right about the knicks being relevant again. good for basketball.

ice grillin you

its funny you say that cause me and sun were talking this weekend about how ludicrous it is....as if the knicks are the lakers are or the celtics....they have little to no nba history...if they werent from ny the media wouldnt give a flying farg about them and its sickening....dont buy into that hype
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

maybe relevant wasn't the right word, i just meant it has been kind of sad to see them so bad for so long. i've never hated them as much as most new york teams.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: DH on February 22, 2011, 09:01:26 AM
Quote from: MDS on February 21, 2011, 11:18:00 PM

no. billups will be just fine until they sign deron williams or cp3 in 2 years. its the ny way.

all these knicks "fans" coming out of the weeds is just sickening.

Apparently the new CBA is likely to have a more constrictive cap and they will be unlikely to fit another top player under it. Boo hoo.

ice grillin you

i dont know....i find nothing but joy in them being as horrible as possible for as long as possible

and you didnt hate the mid ninety knick teams...they werent even that good and i despised them....cant imagine if they became legit...not only would it kill me as a sixer fan but the media slurpfest would be off the charts and on a level with the red sox

earlier this year i was physically sickened by the hype their one meaningless game with the celtics and how it was somehow the rekindling of a classic rivalry.....huh??...times that by a million when they become for real good

ill take wack ass miami having a good basketball team over the knicks everytime
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous