The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I've seen Tracy McGrady personally take over games before pretty much winning them by himself. 

The worst thing that ever happened to that kid was Grant Hill staying injured.  If Hill had been the player he was before he got hurt Orlando would have multiple trophies in the case.

And IGY's joke might be the oldest in recorded history but it's still funny.

DH

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

um, goodbye afternoon.

every dunk contest dunk ever.

http://hoopism.com/?p=961

reese125

Rome

Sgt PSN

It'll probably never happen, but I'd much rather see him in LA than NY.  It not only benefits the Sixers but also gives me another reason to laugh at Knick fans for losing out on another marquee player. 

The Lakers also spoke with the Bobcats about trading Artest for Stephen Jackson or Gerald Wallace.  It likely won't happen, but the 2 teams did speak. 

The rumor is that the Lakers want to move Artest so that they can go after Dwight Howard when he becomes a free agent, which I believe will be after the 2012 season.

Sgt PSN

You sumbitch......I was just getting ready to post that. 

MDS

jerry sloan and his top assistant are resigning

interesting 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

1. larussa
2. pop
3. lindy ruff
4. barry trotz
5. andy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I'm guessing those are the 5 longest tenured coaches now?