The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

of course...trailer park white kid from delaware cant relate to young rich black kids...and often is offended by it

just like poor black kid from francisville cant relate to lacrosse golf or hockey

its why munson appreciates buddy ryan and thinks deion was a loud negro

its an awful cliche at this point but it really is true...a lot of the race based hate in this country comes from misunderstanding and ignorance...if people just took the time to learn about others wed be much better off
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

munson's an idiot but he's never espoused any racist views here or anywhere else that i'm aware of.   you suggesting he's a racist when all evidence points to the contrary is stupid and pointless, though.

ice grillin you

never anywhere did i say he was racist....i dont think he hates black people...he just has never been introduced to any and thus doesnt understand anything about them because of that is super ignorant when it comes to things such as culture

i mean look at the elks lodge crowd he watches eagle games with...im pretty sure they arent playing mary j blige during halftime

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 15, 2010, 10:09:35 AM
never anywhere did i say he was racist....i dont think he hates black people...he just has never been introduced to any and thus doesnt understand anything about them because of that is super ignorant when it comes to things such as culture

i mean look at the elks lodge crowd he watches eagle games with...im pretty sure they arent playing mary j blige during halftime

lol

MDS

yes another race bating convo

i love this place. you know you all love this shtein.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 15, 2010, 10:09:35 AM

we don't play that shtein at our tailgates in c-6.   die-hard insists we play george strait so that's what we play.

ice grillin you

die hard plays some of the hardest loudest most awful white music in the history of the world (im pretty sure he would urinate on george strait)

hes also intelligent north east educated cultured and has been exposed to different races of people - people of different countries backgrounds ect....outside of seeing them on television of course

in other words hes about as polar opposite of munson as you can get

DH

Munson

lol i love IGY's way off base assumptions about me. They're always good for a chuckle

IGY, the "lodge" that you are talking about plays pretty much purely Motown music. Both at my dads and uncles. Motown >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> todays cRap.

I also live in a state with school choice...which means i've been 'exposed' (you say it like it's some kind of disease) to black people since I turned 5 and started going to school. We won't get into the black cousins I have.

Hating the NBA has nothing to do with the color of anyone's skin, and everything to do with basketball being a sport that is infinitely more fun to play than it is to watch. Just like golf, or playing poker.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: Munson on February 15, 2010, 03:31:38 PM
lol i love IGY's way off base assumptions about me. They're always good for a chuckle

IGY, the "lodge" that you are talking about plays pretty much purely Motown music. Both at my dads and uncles. Motown >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> todays cRap.

I also live in a state with school choice...which means i've been 'exposed' (you say it like it's some kind of disease) to black people since I turned 5 and started going to school. We won't get into the black cousins I have.

Hating the NBA has nothing to do with the color of anyone's skin, and everything to do with basketball being a sport that is infinitely more fun to play than it is to watch. Just like golf, or playing poker.

Munson

Shorter version: NBA Sucks because of all the black people.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

MDS

yo die hard ive got 4 days left in philly GIVE ME SOME fargING SIXERS TICKETS YOU JEW
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

T-minus 4 days until Todd's a Texan. Texican, I should say.  :-D

Sgt PSN

6 days till he's found ass up in a dumpster