i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

lol at the Pacers taking Hansbrough at 13...I had him going in the 20's

reese125

100% chance Minnesota keeps all 3 pg's

BigEd76

ha....the Bulls' second pick (Taj Gibson) is 4 days younger than Darko Milicic (now officially a Knick)....

MDS

dionte was supposed to go to memphis but they just they shooter in q rich. where he gonna drop now i dont know just another brotha from the hood done in by the white man am i right easy?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on June 25, 2009, 10:42:40 PM
dionte was supposed to go to memphis but they just they shooter in q rich. where he gonna drop now i dont know just another brotha from the hood done in by the white man am i right easy?

^^has a degree in journalism^^

college is a farging joke. 

MDS

hate the game, not the player
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

We should be mocking you for your inability to communicate as a normal adult in general, not the arbitrary topics you studied in college.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

say that to my face you Hoyda bostonian jew

rjs246

I believe that I have, but will happily do it again next time we see each other.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

Christmas goes undrafted.  Sign him up

ice grillin you

kevin love twitters from last night:

you can always tell when stern is going to call a foreign players name cause he looks at the card like WTF???

wow....TYLER....good for him, who would have though (besides carolina fans) 

haha you are all funny....lets keep getting point guards and stacking it up in the backcourt (kidding) 

what are we doing???omg we better trade....what are we doing??? i dont even know 

MDS

i cant believe you acknowledge the existence of twitter

ice grillin you

honestly i dont know what twitter is but k love is jokes

MDS