A Fellow Eagles Fan May Be Facing A Tough Battle Healthwise...

Started by Rome, August 24, 2004, 10:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Eaglesfan73 on August 29, 2004, 01:05:46 AM
I have agree and BTW I love that picture of the PUG... I have two of them.. My male is exactly like that.. name is DMAC... Donovan McNabb... my female is pure black and named Zoe.....  I love my Pugs...  :yay

Ah...a man of taste! My guy is named Rocky. We talked about getting a second, but then we figure that we have enough work cleaning up after one (plus the human kids).

Eaglesfan73

FF I am sorry to hear about that... Hospitals are tough period... I am going to be losing my grandmother soon because they moved her out and hospice has taken over... although we knew it for some time it is still tough... I just hope my junk will have no cancer involved in it.  Had enough of that stuff in 01-02....

birder - they are a great dog... I love their attitudes... the female is such a lover dog... she is great and we always heard that they are rather grouchy, but not her...  BTW I have 2 girls and one on the way too...  :yay

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

troyhstewart

good luck Herb, wishing the best for you and the family.

Drunkmasterflex

I don't know you 73 but I hope everything works out for you man.  Congrats on the soon to be new addition to the family. :yay
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

dpierce

I'm hoping for a long drainage process for you....the only C word in use around these parts is "championship"...I hope to meet you either on Broad St. sometime in mid-February or at training camp next year. :yay
Crier of the week: Terrorists of all backgrounds. Tantrums are selfish acts by children; extortion and murder disguised as fervor for a cause are both selfish and just plain evil. "We're gonna blow up things and kill people until we get our way!" There's a convincing argument, huh?

BigEd76

Update on EMB today:  the 4 spots on his liver were cancer.....  :'(  :'(

He's headed to Birmingham...  :(

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Man, I talked to him yesterday at the tailgate. Die-Hard called him up and we spoke to him for a little while. I was shocked to hear this earlier.

You know we're pulling and praying for you Herb. Stay strong and kick this things ass.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

joneszilla

Sorry to hear that Herb.  :'(   Stay strong and I will be praying for you. 

Eaglesfan73

Well... it is official the "C" word is the real deal and this time it is in my liver.. I go next Friday to see a special Liver cancer doc to remove a part of my liver... then it is back to the chemo stuff again... I beat it once and I guess I will have to do it again... This one is going to be a little tougher, but I will just have to roll with it..  It is 7 spots about a quarter size a piece.. they are on the outside and inside of the liver... Man to just catch a break heh.... Well I will post again when I found out more... Thanks

Herb

TexasEagle

Hey, I don't know you but I wish you well. Good luck, man. :)

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD_Eagle5

Herb  :(

I'm so sorry to hear you have to go through this again, bro.  :(

Best of luck and stay strong  :yay