Keeper League Trade Offer/Request

Started by hbionic, November 18, 2003, 02:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Even though you're a bunch of ruffians, how about we arrive at a Gentlemen's Agreement? Whatever the trade is, hbionic drops his player, and the other party drops his. These players could then be claimed off the waiver wire.

hbionic

That's along the lines of what I was thinking. Good idea gentleman.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

Well guys, I wanted to see what Kitna could bring to the table...and their team is playing inspired ball right now and he's hot. I think I'm going to keep my team the way it is right now.

Thanks for the offers fellas.

Zanshin

Quote from: hbionic on December 01, 2003, 02:15:32 PM
Well guys, I wanted to see what Kitna could bring to the table...and their team is playing inspired ball right now and he's hot. I think I'm going to keep my team the way it is right now.

Thanks for the offers fellas.

Big week for you...unfortunately. :'(

hbionic

Yes it was Mr. Pink...but we all know its what happens in the playoffs. Good thing is a few of these guys will be playing on teams that will want to keep winning through the last games of the season.

Zanshin

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Zanshin on December 15, 2003, 08:17:17 AM
Heh. Thanks Joe Horn.  :evil

Perhaps that was you he was calling from the endzone to find out how many more fantasy points you needed.   ;D

joneszilla

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 15, 2003, 11:02:10 AM

Perhaps that was you he was calling from the endzone to find out how many more fantasy points you needed.   ;D

:-D :-D

Zanshin

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 15, 2003, 11:02:10 AM

You're on to me.  I told him to score at least another two TDs or to never call me again. ;)

hbionic

Nice. I try to spice up the keeper league by talking smack and karma smacks me right in the ass. farg.  :boom Go DUuuuuuuce!! :paranoid

Zanshin

Quote from: hbionic on December 15, 2003, 01:14:29 PM
Nice. I try to spice up the keeper league by talking smack and karma smacks me right in the ass. farg.  :boom Go DUuuuuuuce!! :paranoid

Yep....  There's something to hang your hat on--  Duce sharing carries with the rest of the Eagles "starting" RBs against the NFL's third best rush defense.  I think you're better off hoping Akers scores 15 field goals...

hbionic

Sgt PSN