Sarge's 2012 NFL criminals, brought to you by Freddie Mitchell

Started by BigEd76, April 03, 2012, 05:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Eagaholic

QuoteWhen we heard Angela Bryant's voice on a 911 tape, she was telling a dispatcher her son Dez "tried to kill me."

Now, we have one of his advisers explaining the son's side.

"He's very remorseful," David Wells told Rainer Sabin of the Dallas Morning News. "He loves his mom to death.

well, that might be overstating it

Sgt PSN

Might also be understating it and he just didn't get to finish. 

Sgt PSN

Add DWI to Kenny Britt's resume.  What makes this one more impressive than most though is that he was trying to drive onto an army base and had a female soldier in the car with him. 

What was this fool gonna do?  Mash her out in the barracks on her bunk bed? 

Feva

Chad Johnson got arrested for headbutting his wife. They got married on the 4th of July.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Eagaholic

here's what it was about

QuoteJohnson, wife argued over receipt for condoms

Is there a way to buy HBO stock on a Saturday night?

The arrest of Dolphins receiver Chad Johnson reportedly was precipitated by an argument over a receipt for a box of condoms that his wife, Evelyn Lozada, found in Johnson's car.

Davie Police Captain Dale Engle reportedly said that Lozada confronted Johnson about the condoms.   Engle also said that Johnson allegedly head-butted Lozada in the vehicle when the couple arrived at their driveway.

Johnson claims that he and Lozada accidentally knocked heads while arguing.

Johnson remains in custody, and he won't be eligible for release until a bail hearing, which could occur as late as Monday.

Meanwhile, the next episode — or two — of Hard Knocks suddenly got very interesting.

the Johnsons had hard knocks

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Andy's gonna McNutt all over that clavicle and heal it up real good...

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

While out on bail, Sam Hurd allegedly failed 2 drug tests & tried buying 200 lbs of weed, 5 kilos of cocaine.

ice grillin you

chris rainey in jail for smacking around his wife or something like that

ice grillin you

i cant find it online but theres a really good gq piece this month on anthony smith and how his post football life has consisted of arson torture and murder....grab it if you can