Giants Game. Need 1.

Started by rjs246, November 28, 2007, 10:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: rjs246 on December 07, 2007, 04:10:30 PM
All to save a total of $120 which I will promptly blow in Atlantic City. Yay.

In a matter of seconds.

Susquehanna Birder

Wow...the Holiday Inn is pretty much how I imagined it. Somewhere between Red Roof Inn and a real hotel. Not much parking, pretty shabby room, and a toilet that wants to keep refilling every minute or two.

phattymatty

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on December 07, 2007, 05:47:39 PM
No trip to Atlantic City is complete without a stop at White House Sub Shop at the corner of Arctic & Mississippi Avenues. 

Agreed.  Always stop on my way out of town.  Although the last 2 times I've been there I got lazy and just went to Tony Lukes in the Borgata instead.  Not quite as good, but still good.

rjs246

Well aside from the fact that the two dudes sitting to my right during the game were the nerdiest old men I've ever encountered (analyzing, incorrectly, every play and every formation on the field and making less than spectacular observations like 'Oh wow, Buckhalter's in the game now', sprinkled with occasional and meek begging of the rowdy whackjobs in front of them to sit down) I had a blast this weekend. Won a little cash in AC and managed to get completely stoned off of roughly zero weed which combined with IGY's crack juice to render me basically incapable of speech through the first half of the game. Apparently, old age has turned me into a lightweight. Good times.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

you pulled a nice Keyser Soze when you went into the game.

nobody knew where you went, your loss though, one less load on MDS' face during the circle jerk.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

yea it got pretty cummy on my forehead
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

dont lie you took it all and didnt even need a napkin
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea i know. it was creamy good.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.