Ghost Picture? - Fort Mifflin

Started by Beermonkey, June 11, 2006, 10:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Beermonkey on June 12, 2006, 12:34:27 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on June 12, 2006, 12:22:38 PM
I will second Jerome99RIP's declaration.

:-D I guess it's something you have to experience.

You said yourself that you left disappointed and that the freakiest thing that happened was your camera batteries dying.  No offense, but there are plenty of things higher on my list of things I have to experience.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Growing up, my buddy's family had a farm down in Odessa, DE.  Down the road from him was another farm that he knew the family and they had kids our age.  This farm was a slave farm that was in operation up till the Civil War.  The house was you basic Brick with that old stucco like surface outside.  The house had no A/C or window a/c units.

There was a room connected to the house that had a bar hanging down connected to a wooden beam in the ceiling that the kids mom explaind was used to whip the slaves.  We were all haning out in this room for a little while after the kids mom left and all the sudden the temperature dropped really quickly.  It was something like 93 degrees outside and the house was extremely hot also.  No vents of any kind in this room, we all freaked out and took off out of the house. 

That was the craziest experience i ever had, and it was nothing more than a temperature drop. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Beermonkey

Quote from: FFatPatt on June 12, 2006, 12:48:19 PM

You said yourself that you left disappointed and that the freakiest thing that happened was your camera batteries dying.  No offense, but there are plenty of things higher on my list of things I have to experience.

Well, I didn't say to put that on the list over a trip to Europe & nailing asian twins. It was a eerie experience & the only reason that I was disappointed, was because I didn't get chased Scooby Doo-style around the fort.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Beermonkey on June 12, 2006, 12:57:53 PM
I was only disappointed because I didn't get chased Scooby Doo-style around the fort by a dripping wet and stark naked "ghost" that looked exactly like Jevon Kearse.

I see.

Beermonkey

Quote from: FFatPatt on June 12, 2006, 12:59:37 PM
Quote from: Beermonkey on June 12, 2006, 12:57:53 PM
I was only disappointed because I didn't get chased Scooby Doo-style around the fort by a dripping wet and stark naked "ghost" that looked exactly like Jevon Kearse.

I see.

Ooh..zing. You haven't played the Kearse card in awhile.  :-D

Sgt PSN

I just wanna go on record and say that this thread started off with a lot of potential and all the right elements to make a great thread but just never delivered and I find humor in it's futility.  This thread is the Washington taterskins of the internet.  

Beermonkey

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 12, 2006, 05:49:52 PM
I just wanna go on record and say that this thread started off with a lot of potential and all the right elements to make a great thread but just never delivered and I find humor in it's futility.  This thread is the Washington taterskins of the internet.   

Wait, If you look closely enough, the ghost is trying to convey some kind of message to you.

Susquehanna Birder

No, I think I see something now. And it scares the shtein out of me!

Beermonkey

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on June 12, 2006, 09:01:53 PM
No, I think I see something now. And it scares the shtein out of me!

:-D I pissed myself in fear.

In all seriousness, here's the object close up.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Beermonkey on June 12, 2006, 06:37:28 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 12, 2006, 05:49:52 PM
I just wanna go on record and say that this thread started off with a lot of potential and all the right elements to make a great thread but just never delivered and I find humor in it's futility. This thread is the Washington taterskins of the internet.

Wait, If you look closely enough, the ghost is trying to convey some kind of message to you.

Well played.  But we've got smilies that can do that.  Tell your ghost to learn a new trick.  :flipoff

Rome

Quote from: FFatPatt on June 12, 2006, 12:48:19 PM

Meeting Beermonkey is a freaky experience in itself.   :D