Never thought I'd say it, but I'm starting to find Hoge amusing.

Started by WEST is GOD, September 08, 2005, 04:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

I like him. He's funny. They would just hire someone geh like Jerome Bettis.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

bowzer

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sun_Mo on September 09, 2005, 12:45:00 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 08, 2005, 06:55:51 PM
Who cares what Hoge thinks.

i do, i live my life according to his opinions on the Eagles

So, you live your life as an extremely stupid or mentally-handicapped person?

dis12

is it my TV, or does Hoge look like he's wearing a toupee? >:D
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

PhillyPhreak54

His hair does look farged up. But he's got a table top head. It looks like some took a sledgehammer to the top of his cranium.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 10, 2005, 08:28:02 AM
His hair does look farged up. But he's got a table top head. It looks like some took a sledgehammer to the top of his cranium.

One can only wish.....
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BobbyT

"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

2 people think the Rams are going to the Superbowl. I think that speaks enough to the standards of Fox Sports.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.