Circuit City Sucks!

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, February 04, 2006, 08:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on March 17, 2006, 01:15:07 PM
The only thing with getting something like that on-line is that you lose the mental comfort of having a brick-and-mortar place to take it to if there's a problem. If it arrives safely, and works right out of the box, you've done well.

i thought that too. but they dont ship UPS/FED ex for this. they send a delivery service, and then they bring it in, open it and turn it on to make sure it wasnt damaged. and i was assured if there was anything wrong with it, just dont sign for it, and i get 100% refund or a 2nd set delivered in 3-5 days.

returning to a B&M store, anything else is covered by the manufacturer warranty.

i feel secure in this purchase.

edit: the refund includes shipping charges.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MURP

cool.  bookmarkin that one.

Susquehanna Birder

Sounds like a winner to me!

Tomahawk

Quote from: Wingspan on March 17, 2006, 01:20:54 PM
Quote from: MURP on March 17, 2006, 01:17:25 PM
what site did you purchase it from Wingspan?

butterflyphoto.com

got a samsung 42" DLP.

bizrate rated them very well. and i've made purchases from them before with smaller items.

Thanks for not making that a link, jerkstore. I had to manually copy it, open a new ie window, then paste it. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wingspan

you know how much longer it takes to make a link a link?

BOOOO! to you too, lassie.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Wingspan on March 17, 2006, 03:36:24 PM
you know how much longer it takes to make a link a link?

About 1 second.  Just add the 'www.' infront of it.  www.butterflyphoto.com  The board automatically generates the link for you. 

The board is all highspeed now so you don't need to go through all the hassel of [url]website[ /url] anymore.  You only need to do that if you want to "name" the link.