CFFFL Elimantion Playoffs

Started by RomeyRome, January 07, 2005, 05:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

Diomedes

I hope you aren't holding your breath, MURPNonedumBa has made 174 posts since his lame apology on January 19th, but hasn't had the time to keep his word in this contest.  What we've got here is a deadbeat dungeon master...er, fantasy commissioner.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Quote from: Diomedes on February 24, 2005, 08:46:16 PMNonedumBa has made 174 posts since his lame apology on January 19th, but hasn't had the time to keep his word in this contest. 

" 2 or 3 at most".... :-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Wingspan

i hereby declare ME the winner of this contest. YAY :yay

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

NonedumBa oughta be disqualified from any :CF contests until he makes good on his word with this one.  Count 'em up, New Lifer!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

RomeyRome

Quote from: Diomedes on June 03, 2005, 05:36:44 PM
NonedumBa oughta be disqualified from any :CF contests until he makes good on his word with this one.  Count 'em up, New Lifer!

I feel sorry for your mother.

Diomedes

RomeyRome

Feel free Dio, go ahead and indulge yourself.  Here is some more bold so you can understand, just make sure you read slowly

Diomedes

RomeyRome

I'll pass. 

Here's your reply so you don't have to waste your time.

:-D :-D :-D :-D
bold
:-D :-D hate hate
kill, death, hate

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MURP

RomeyRome

mikey418

The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett