Salary cap league is ON..and still FREE

Started by RomeyRome, July 11, 2003, 03:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joneszilla

Quote from: MURP on December 28, 2003, 09:30:01 PM
looks like Joneszilla takes the championship... not by much!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Damn that was close.  1,839 to 1,832.   :o

RomeyRome

Congrats Joneszilla ;)  Did you guys find this format entertaining?  It kind of screwed it up that only 5 or 6 people played the whole season vs. getting more people involved.  I love this fantasy football format,  hopefully we can get more involved next season if you peoples want to try it again.  We need more people who will get in and stick through.

Tomahawk

I liked it, but apparently the people who couldn't score (Card Trader) didn't find it as fun.

RomeyRome

I got my azz beat but stuck through with it and had a mean last 5 weeks.  I'm taking that into next season :nyuk

MURP

i thought it was a lot of fun.  i put more thought into it than my other fantasy teams.  i think i have an idea of some better strategy next season.  

joneszilla

Quote from: MURP on December 29, 2003, 05:00:56 PM
i thought it was a lot of fun.  i put more thought into it than my other fantasy teams.  

Agreed.  I thought it there was a lot more strategy involved in this than normal Fantasy leagues b/c you could basically put anybody you want on your team at any time(if you had enough $$).  I enjoyed it a lot.  :yay