Don't worry, I didn't forget

Started by raysanti, October 09, 2006, 07:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick.....

farg DALLAS!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Eaglez

I don't know if it bears repeating. TO couldn't get the ball because he was covered. When he did get the ball he either dropped it or got limited yards after the catch. Not exactly a strong argument to be made that if Dallas got TO the ball more they would have won -- since they tried and failed.

Seabiscuit36

Football Outsiders on Fox
QuoteLeast valuable wide receiver or tight end
Rk Player Team REC ATT YDS AVG TD Total DPAR
1. Terrell Owens DAL 3 13 45 15.0 0 -3.0
Silence is golden.
Other notable performances: Braylon Edwards (3-for-11, 27 yards, -2.4 DPAR); Peerless Price (one catch on six passes for six yards, -2.3 DPAR). 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mikey418

The time is now 9:13 PM and Dallas still sucks.  FARG DALLAS!
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Don Ho

Quote from: shorebird on October 10, 2006, 06:02:54 AM
Quote from: TexasEagle on October 09, 2006, 10:48:13 PM
farg Dallas. The radio shows today were great with the cockroaches whining about how they were better and giving the Eagles no credit. Suckasses were bashing T.O. all day too after singing his praises when he signed. Serves them right!
That bitch Greenberg on Mike and Mike in the morning wouldn't give the Eagles any credit at all, other than to say the defense is sick. He said the loss was the fault of the Dallas coaches not getting TO the ball!!

I heard somewere that the Dallas receivers coach said that TO was running patterns like he was still in college.

Thank god I didn't hear that!  That Hoyda is on at midnight here so I usually miss it.  The guy on before Mike & Mike spent his entire show bashing the Cowboys and dickface.  It was awesome.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Fatty is ball licking the Dallas D on ESPN.com.  Was this lard ass watching the same game?  Maybe AR payed him off with a year pass to Ruth's Chris to write some bulletin board material.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on October 10, 2006, 10:14:49 PM
Fatty is ball licking the Dallas D on ESPN.com.  Was this lard ass watching the same game?

He probably heard the commentary, but I doubt he averted his eyes from the bottom of his slop bucket to look up at the game.