Steelers Tickets for Friday

Started by fansince61, August 21, 2006, 02:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fansince61

Going to the Eagles carnival on Sunday.  I would prefer not to go Friday night too.  I will check with 64 but I am pretty sure I will have 2-3 lower level seats for the game which someone can have nc.  Let me know if anyones interested ;)

PhillyPhanInDC

I'd be very interested in the tickets '61. Let me know. Thanks.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Beermonkey

If PPinDC doesn't, I'd be very interested. I wanted to take my daughters.

If anyone else has any, please let me know. I'm more than happy to pay for them.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Beermonkey on August 21, 2006, 03:15:53 PM
If PPinDC doesn't, I'd be interested. I was thinking about taking my daughters.

Oh yeah. Just heap the guilt on.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

phattymatty

I was going to go, but now instead I'll be watching it in Vegas.  Poor me, I know.

Beermonkey

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on August 21, 2006, 03:56:44 PM
Quote from: Beermonkey on August 21, 2006, 03:15:53 PM
If PPinDC doesn't, I'd be interested. I was thinking about taking my daughters.

Oh yeah. Just heap the guilt on.

If our dad takes us to the game, he'll let us eat the hot dogs he finds under the seats!!

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I'm intersted as well.  I'm thinking about taking a couple of kids with terminal illnesses who's only dream in life is to go see the Eagles.........with me.............for free. 

Beermonkey

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 22, 2006, 08:33:19 AM
I'm intersted as well.  I'm thinking about taking a couple of kids with terminal illnesses who's only dream in life is to go see the Eagles.........with me.............for free. 

You can't tell from the picture, but my kids have no legs. They're supported on little carts.

Beermonkey

If anyone still has 2-3 seats for tonight's game, please PM me. I'm happy to buy them off you.

fansince61

Gave them away to first responder..sorry :P

Sgt PSN

Beermonkey

Quote from: fansince61 on August 25, 2006, 11:36:20 AM
Gave them away to first responder..sorry :P

Not a problem, I understand. Someone else was able to help me anyway.