Breaking the "Philly Curse"?

Started by Beermonkey, June 25, 2006, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beermonkey

Hypothetically, if someone was to peform a ceremony to break the "Philly Curse", what would it involve & where would take place? Like having Jeff Lurie, Dave Montgomery & Ed Snider make an apology to William Penn from atop the city hall tower.

While I'm sure there's a lot of room for some humor, I'm looking for some serious suggestions also. Nothing would be too outrageous.

Seabiscuit36

We would have to sacrifice a player from each of the last winning teams atop the statue of William Penn.   :evil
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Beermonkey

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 25, 2006, 03:13:19 PM
We would have to sacrifice a player from each of the last winning teams atop the statue of William Penn.   :evil

Light fire to an effigy of Mitch Williams?

Seabiscuit36

Works for me, or i guess you could track down Kruks missing testicle, we might get another Phantoms championship out of that. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Get a sky crane.

Chain up Billy Penn.

Lift Penn off the current building.

Place Mr. Penn atop Liberty 1 or that new one by 30th St.

Also, get Cataldi fired.

Cataldi arrives after the Sixers '83 champ. Nothing since that dickbag has been here.

The BIGSTUD

You mean set Cataldi on fire?

Technically he still exists even if he's fired.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

angelo is my boy....leave em alone
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

My ceremony would consist of something I do several times a week already... ejaculating onto a taterskins fan.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Your ladyfriend is a fan of the "Map o' Hawaii", eh?