Shizzam! Your not that fat dude..for real.

Started by mussa, January 11, 2006, 03:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Phanatic on January 11, 2006, 10:25:12 PM
The real question is if one of these uber large women was Daisy Duke, would Sarge Hit it?

AND YOU KNOW THIS.......................MAAAAAN!!!!!!

Feva

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 11, 2006, 09:18:38 PM
I was just wondering what 'positively skinny' meant?  And if it has a meaning, then surely there's a 'negatively skinny' to go along with it.  But what's the difference between the 2?  What makes one type of skinny positive and the other negative?  ;)

Allow me to educate...

Positve:

Negative:

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

LBIggle

i just peed myself a little bit when i realized he's on our team next year. it was just a little sprinkle so im not going to care about it that much.  about as much as that wr there cares about catching the ball.  that's not alot.

MURP

Sgt PSN

Quote from: EagleFeva on January 12, 2006, 06:06:15 AM
I was just wondering what 'positively skinny' meant?  And if it has a meaning, then surely there's a 'negatively skinny' to go along with it.  But what's the difference between the 2?  What makes one type of skinny positive and the other negative?  ;)

Allow me to educate...

Thanks man.  I feel smarter now.....and a little funny in my pants. 

Feva

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 12, 2006, 12:55:06 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on January 12, 2006, 06:06:15 AM

Allow me to educate...

Thanks man.  I feel smarter now.....and a little funny in my pants. 

I thought Pinky was showing a little two much leg for you to handle.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews