NFC Talk

Started by MURP, September 08, 2005, 10:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

haha...tards

the CFFLNFC looks to be there now...

but the salary cap teams are gone, i just declared myslef winner of that.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

JTrotter Fan

Hit refresh a few times...it keeps changing...it'll show a bye week and then it won't. 
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

rjs246

Booo! That's beyond weak.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

im going in and gonna print screen and save em as jpegs of everything important in the league so we have the info.  Even if it has to be run on the board there will be playoffs.  farg them.   

maybe someone in the AFC should do the same.

MURP

ok, i have screen shots of the schedules, rosters and league settings of anyone who is in the playoffs or has a chance to be for the NFC.  If Yahoo did ruin it we can run it on the board. 

Tomahawk

Quote from: Wingspan on November 30, 2005, 12:03:26 PM
but the salary cap teams are gone, i just declared myslef winner of that.

Farg you, uncle farger. I was dominating that league all season long. I don't think I was in anything but first place by a vast margin. I mean, seriously, it was like you guys had never seen a football game to be that bad at salary cap football. Suckers, all of you, suckers.

JTrotter Fan

You were up by like 5. 
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Tomahawk

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 30, 2005, 12:44:31 PM
You were up by like 5. 

Five points? It was a hell of a lot closer to 50.

MURP

If Yahoo has indeed destroyed those leagues Tomahawk will be salary cap champ- since he was up by a wide margin, and DemonChildren will be the pickem league champ since he was up by atleast a handful of games.  no other way to do it folks. 

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 30, 2005, 12:54:11 PM
You were up by like 5. 

Sorry, thought you were talking about the Pick Em league. 

Tomahawk

Quote from: The Waco Kid on November 30, 2005, 01:05:31 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on November 30, 2005, 12:54:11 PM
You were up by like 5. 

Sorry, thought you were talking about the Pick Em league. 

Hell no-I'm close to last in that because teams don't play right.

MURP

the salary cap league now says:

QuoteWe are currently performing server maintenance. Please try again shortly...

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-- Yahoo! Sports

MURP

looks like everything is back in working order

QuoteYahoo! Sports apologizes for any difficulty you have experienced accessing your fantasy team today. The technical issues have now been resolved. Please note that some recent transactions (i.e. lineup changes, roster moves and trades) may not have been recorded properly, so we recommend that you carefully review your teams to make sure they are up to date. Thank you for playing fantasy sports on Yahoo! Sports, and once again we apologize for any inconvenience.

JTrotter Fan

PG, what is your roster like? 

I have a bye in my hometown Yahoo FF league.  I play next week to go to our Championship game.  $400 to the winner.

PhillyGirl

My current team:

Offense:
T. Green
L. Fitzgerald
C. Johnson
L. Tomlinson
L. Johnson
R. McMichael
D. Foster
C. Perry
G. Lewis
D. Givens

Kickers:
J. Brown
A. Vinatieri

Defense:
Ja. Allen
O. Thurman
G. Brackett
D. Morgan
J. Peppers
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen