Flyers on Direct TV

Started by fansince61, October 04, 2005, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fansince61

Just odered NHL  package on Direct TV..Cant get comcast..did I Farg up?  or will I placked out all the time :P

SD_Eagle5

I had the NHL Center Ice deal the 3 seasons before last seasons strike. I got every Flyers game despite living in So. Cal. Was well worth the money.

fansince61

I know they blackout games.  If I can see 1/3 I'll be very happy..great deal btw ;D

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: fansince61 on October 04, 2005, 08:16:36 PM
I know they blackout games.  If I can see 1/3 I'll be very happy..great deal btw ;D

The only games that were blacked out for me were the ones in Anaheim or LA...and that was only every once in a while. You should be able to view every game. Where do you live?

fansince61

Quote from: fansince61 on October 04, 2005, 08:10:16 PM
Just odered NHL  package on Direct TV..Cant get comcast..did I Farg up?  or will I be blacked out all the time :P

Rome

Here's the NHL Center Ice schedule page:

http://www.indemand.com/sports/nhl2005/schedule/schedule.jsp

Flyers Games Shown In October

There's a link for you to request a personalized schedule of all games for whichever team you choose.  You have to register for it, though.

:yay

Geowhizzer

You'll get the Flyers, just mainly with the other team's announcers.

fansince61

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 04, 2005, 08:23:56 PM
Quote from: fansince61 on October 04, 2005, 08:16:36 PM

The only games that were blacked out for me were the ones in Anaheim or LA...and that was only every once in a while. You should be able to view every game. Where do you live?

Northern NJ