Bowen: NFC Title Game? Glad You Asked.

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 07, 2005, 08:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasEagle

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 07, 2005, 10:39:41 AM
the nfl spit on the eagles by putting them on the road monday nite opener style against a team THEY BEAT in the nfc championship...

mr tagli i have not forgotten about it

No, they did that for a reason.  The other three years, they lost the NFCCG and so they gave them a chance for redemption by putting them at home against the other team at some point in the season.  Well this year, they won and so they don't want anyone from Atlanta saying, "yeah well, we played at your stadium, you won't beat us on our home turf."  They are giving the Eagles a chance to say Farg You!!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

ice grillin you

The other three years, they lost the NFCCG and so they gave them a chance for redemption by putting them at home against the other team at some point in the season

the schedule is set in advance as far as home and away so they didnt 'put them' at home against anyone

my problem is not at atl...its at atl in the opener on monday nite

the eagles deserved better than that...expecially when they beat atl on atl last game

not to mention i think the superbowl teams should open at home to celebrate their previous seasons accomplishments
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 07, 2005, 11:29:20 AM
The other three years, they lost the NFCCG and so they gave them a chance for redemption by putting them at home against the other team at some point in the season

the schedule is set in advance as far as home and away so they didnt 'put them' at home against anyone

my problem is not at atl...its at atl in the opener on monday nite

the eagles deserved better than that...expecially when they beat atl on atl last game

not to mention i think the superbowl teams should open at home to celebrate their previous seasons accomplishments

What for?  Big fargin deal.  You think the NFL cares about that?  They need to fit each game into the schedule so that all 32 teams schedules fall into place.  So they are on the road week 1.  Haven't they been opening at home for the past several years?
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.