Other NFL Teams Training Camp News & Notes

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 25, 2005, 07:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Funny PFT one-liner....didn't know where else to put it:

QuoteRavens WR Derrick Mason has caught more passes the past two seasons than Randy Moss or Terrell Owens (and why are we convinced that statement wouldn't be true if he'd actually played  for the Ravens the past two seasons?).
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

And some equally funny one liners:

QuoteFrom the "Hey, Meathead, You Got Rid Of One Turd Receiver Who Was Great, So Why Would You Want Another One Who Sucks?" file, Homer Tice met Sunday night with WR Koren Robinson.

QuoteBig Ben has some Big Goals in his Big Head:  (1) "win Super Bowls"; (2) "be the best ever to play the game"; (3) "be a first-ballot Hall of Famer."  (We'd suggest aiming a little lower for now by, say, improving on that preseason quarterback rating that would embarrass even Kordell Stewart.)

QuoteFrom the "We Wish We'd Thought Of This And Were Tempted To Act Like We Did" file, a reader commented in response to the plans of Raiders QB Kerry Collins to donate $1,000 to the Red Cross for every touchdown pass he throws this year that if he were really generous he'd give a grand for every interception
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 05, 2005, 11:17:17 AM
And some equally funny one liners:

QuoteFrom the "Hey, Meathead, You Got Rid Of One Turd Receiver Who Was Great, So Why Would You Want Another One Who Sucks?" file, Homer Tice met Sunday night with WR Koren Robinson.

QuoteBig Ben has some Big Goals in his Big Head:  (1) "win Super Bowls"; (2) "be the best ever to play the game"; (3) "be a first-ballot Hall of Famer."  (We'd suggest aiming a little lower for now by, say, improving on that preseason quarterback rating that would embarrass even Kordell Stewart.)

QuoteFrom the "We Wish We'd Thought Of This And Were Tempted To Act Like We Did" file, a reader commented in response to the plans of Raiders QB Kerry Collins to donate $1,000 to the Red Cross for every touchdown pass he throws this year that if he were really generous he'd give a grand for every interception

:-D  :-D  :-D  :yay  :yay to all three...especially the Big Ben comment!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.