Started by Yeti, March 01, 2005, 11:26:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

It's not the number of posts that matter, its the quality.  :-[
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Father Demon

Quote from: hbionic on March 02, 2005, 05:10:40 PM

So, should we cut yours by about 70%, then?

;)
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Father Demon

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on March 02, 2005, 05:58:21 PM

;)

Woo-HOO!    That little gem there did it!!

Name:  DemonchildrenOnTurf
Custom Title:  2004 Suicide Playoffs Champion

Now I'm as cool as all you other forum geeks!
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Yeti

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on March 02, 2005, 05:58:21 PM

;)

:-D Thats funny right there, I don't care who you are.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

NGM

I have neither quantity nor quality.  Also don't count posts cause Sus will come down on you like Chuggy on Dirk Diggler.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Diomedes

Quote from: New Green Monster on March 02, 2005, 08:42:26 PMI have neither quantity nor quality. Also don't count posts cause Sus will come down on you like Chuggy on Dirk Diggler.

Little Miss Muffin Ass!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

NGM

Quote from: Diomedes on March 02, 2005, 09:51:24 PM
Quote from: New Green Monster on March 02, 2005, 08:42:26 PMI have neither quantity nor quality. Also don't count posts cause Sus will come down on you like Chuggy on Dirk Diggler.

Little Miss Muffin Ass!!

:-D  I think thats the only post I ever made where more than two people responded.  Goes to show that on  :CF, the bests posts are the ones where you make mistakes.  Becauses everyone notices those. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Wingspan

Quote from: New Green Monster on March 02, 2005, 11:13:05 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on March 02, 2005, 09:51:24 PM

Little Miss Muffin Ass!!

:-D  I think thats the only post I ever made where more than two people responded.  Goes to show that on  :CF, the bests posts are the ones where you make mistakes.  Becauses everyone notices those. 

i dont think i have started 3 threads in the eagles talk section. i dont want to expose myself as knowing nothing.

DOH!
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

hbionic

Quote from: Wingspan on March 03, 2005, 10:25:15 AMi dont want to expose myself as knowing nothing.

...sadly...that's how I make my living.  :'(
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Yeti

Quote from: hbionic on March 03, 2005, 03:46:47 PM
Quote from: Wingspan on March 03, 2005, 10:25:15 AMi dont want to expose myself as knowing nothing.

...sadly...that's how I make my living.  :'(

By exposing yourself?
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

RomeyRome

Annually I'd say about 2-3 per day tops because I go for long periods where I rarely post at all, to times where I am on here a lot more, but still a lot less than most on here I suppose.

MDS

Nothing wrong with a little flash of the junk to random people, say Yeti?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Dillen

Quote from: MDS on March 07, 2005, 03:35:03 PM
Nothing wrong with a little flash of the junk to random people, say Mamula?
^-^