Keeper Trade Announcement

Started by mikey418, April 15, 2004, 10:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Quote from: mikey418 on April 19, 2004, 07:36:54 AM
I im-ed MURP and didn't hear anything back so I assumed that the trade was ok.  I updated my roster and the draft board and im-ed chuck to do the same.

So, if you IM'ed MURP...to chug his pole, and he didn't respond...you would assume that he said, 'fine sir chugalot', do your thing'? ???

You sick farg!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

mikey418

The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Sgt PSN

Bionic doesn't even ask.  Sometimes he just shows up where I work and is eagerly waiting under my desk for me to arrive.  

MURP

i never got an IM from ya Mikey!   :P  

honestly the trade is fine by me, but the trades in the yahoo league dont go through until the commish ok's them.  Thats the way that works.  You must think they are automatic because im such a good commish i make them go through quickly.   ;)

mikey418

Man....I know I im-ed you cuz I told Chuck I was going to and immediately sent it over your way.  Maybe it got lost 'er something... :-\

I'll make sure I IM you twice in the future for precautionary reasons  ;D

Sgt PSN

Would it be possible that this "alleged" IM was sent a few weeks back when there was some board trouble and quite a few posts and even a couple threads were lost?  Maybe it also affected the messaging system.   ???

mikey418

I just looked in my "sent" folder and mysteriously it's not there....

man, this has me confused.  maybe I'm going senial.

hbionic

So, just for consistency's sake, what is league approval? Just the commish's approval or approval from all of the owners?

Zanshin

Quote from: hbionic on April 20, 2004, 12:49:47 PM
So, just for consistency's sake, what is league approval? Just the commish's approval or approval from all of the owners?

lol...I can't take any question from you seriously until you explain how Mo Lewis is taking up a roster spot as a RB on your roster.  ;)

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Zanshin on April 20, 2004, 01:09:29 PM
Quote from: hbionic on April 20, 2004, 12:49:47 PM

lol...I can't take any question from you seriously until you explain how Mo Lewis is taking up a roster spot as a RB on your roster.  ;)

The answer to that is quite simple really.  He's an idiot.   :D

mikey418

The answer to that is quite simple really.  He's an idiot.    

You forgot to mention that he's also a pole chugger

hbionic

I see both of you working in 'cohoots'. Spin control can be a lethal weapon. The fact that you both have Mo Lewis high in your draft charts is more than obvious. That said, at the right price, he is yours.  8)

Sgt PSN

And you need to be working in cahoots with a dictionary.   ;)

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 20, 2004, 02:14:34 PM
And you need to be working in cahoots with a dictionary.   ;)

That coming from the Midwest's spelling champ. ::)  :flipoff

MURP

technically i have to approve it since i have to actually go in there and change the rosters around when the time comes.  Of course, if the majority of the league wants to reject a trade because it is ridiculously lopsided i will certainly reject it.   they cant be official until the league is open at yahoo anyway.