CFFFL AFC Draft: Rounds 1-10

Started by Diomedes, August 15, 2004, 11:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

Satoshi sent a list for Round 2, and takes Marshall Faulk.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Reidme sent a list, and selects Kevan Barlow, RB SF

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

CSD

phillymic2000

Diomedes

chuck_chillout sent a list, and takes Rudi Johnson, RB CIN

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

chuck_chillout sent a list and selects Matt Hasselbeck, QB SEA

phillymic2000

B. Westbrook of the Philadelphia E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, is it to early to start the chanting!!! :paranoid

CSD

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

Reidme sent a list and selects Quinten Griffin, RB DEN

Diomedes

Satoshi sent a list and selects Tom Brady, QB NE