The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD_Eagle5

Baron Davis opted out too, can't find a link but I swore I heard them say it on ESPN (on in the background).

I'd ditch Andre Miller in a heartbeat if we could get Davis.

PhillyPhreak54

I hate Baron Davis for some reason and I don't know why.

Elton Brand would be tight.

ice grillin you

davis would be a huge mistake...he crippled and only getting older

brand i heard is staying with the clippers even tho he opted out...he wants to stay in la because of his movie producing career
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

but Philly has M. Night Shamlyamalayan

phattymatty

Quote from: SD_Eagle on June 30, 2008, 10:12:15 PM
I'd ditch Andre Miller in a heartbeat if we could get Davis.

i would hate this.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

Miller is gone after this season, leaving you with Lou Williams. Davis is a better player and 4 years younger.

MDS

Davis is essentially Stephan Marbury will a slightly better attitude. No.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Spend the money to go big.

DH

Screamin A says Davis to the Knicks.

I say he's gonna re-sign with Golden State.

DH > SAS

PoopyfaceMcGee

I enjoy watching the Knicks overspend year after year.  Davis would be a great addition for them.

Still, DH is probably right.

DH

I enjoy watching them overspend mainly because it pacifies the idiotic Knick fan (sorry Ronnie), yet still fosters the same results year after year. One day they'll learn that spending oodles of money doesnt always translate to success.

"Knicks Fans - Where the NBA's punchline happens"

The BIGSTUD

Knicks getting Baron Davis? With what cap room? They are so far over the cap that soon they are going to have to start paying the NBA back money.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Die-Hard on July 01, 2008, 01:51:24 PM
I enjoy watching them overspend mainly because it pacifies the idiotic Knick fan (sorry Ronnie), yet still fosters the same results year after year. One day they'll learn that spending oodles of money doesnt always translate to success.

"Knicks Fans - Where the NBA's punchline happens"

The Knicks are the skins of the NBA.  But worse.