Week Twelve - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 23, 2023, 08:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The Jets my god

100yd TD return off a end of half Hail Mary after they themselves picked off Tua.

PhillyPhreak54

Met Life turf has claimed another victim. Jaelen Phillips non contact.

The Eagles should just forfeit playing there this year.

And ideally I'd love to see the players and NFLPA take a stand against turf fields.

PhillyPhreak54

Lackluster early slate

Texans should've tied but the 58yd FG doinked off the crossbar.

Pats stink - NYG worsens their draft position

Saints also stink - helps Eagles second round pick position

MDS

my favorite non eagles thing of the year is the giants winning (at least) 2 games with tommy devito to knock them out of qb range

just an outrageous organizational failure, locking them into another year of danny jones or whatever slop is left at the bottom of the class. hate to see it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on November 26, 2023, 10:40:21 PMmy favorite non eagles thing of the year is the giants winning (at least) 2 games with tommy devito to knock them out of qb range

just an outrageous organizational failure, locking them into another year of danny jones or whatever slop is left at the bottom of the class. hate to see it

Meanwhile BB knew exactly what he was doing starting Mac today after keeping it a secret all week. Mission accomplished.

Diomedes

Anyone else watching SNF last night wince at Jason Garrett's line about Maria Taylor "looking good?" following a "what's coming up at halftime" spot?

Ooof. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

What a brutal game

Prime time unders stay cashing though - barring some wild last 12 min.

Josh Dobbs has four picks. Mainly off tipped passes his guys couldn't haul in.

PhillyPhreak54

It's so bad it's entertaining

Dobbs has four picks but threw a TD pass to take a 10-9 lead

And now Fields has fumbled on back to back possessions

PhillyPhreak54

Vikes promptly lose yards on the possession and the punter goes and kicks one a mere 26 yards.

MDS

theres a real scenario where this god awful vikings team and the fraud lions come to the linc in the playoffs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.