Week Eleven - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 17, 2023, 05:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Missed the game last night due to work stuff but see that Burrow is out and Andrews too.

MDS

probably the best thing for cinci...it wasnt gonna happen for them this year. now they can lose some games, get better draft capital and limit the wear and tear on their best players. better to do it this way than fight to miss the playoffs at 9-8
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

True. Although they could've made a run.

Let's see if Cheap Mike Brown keeps putting money into the team to get that improvement tho

PhillyPhreak54

I'm going to get railed by the Cards today. Houston was one of my favorite bets/picks bc of the money and line movement. Not a good start.

Bosa carted to the locker room in the Chargers game

Good start for the Bears against Detroit

PhillyPhreak54

It's week 11 and the Giants have scored their first 1st Quarter TD

PhillyPhreak54

Miami taking a beating with Achane going out again and now Tyreek is out

Wash and NYG is such an awful game. Howell looks like shtein again bc he's not playing against a Desai defense

PhillyPhreak54

Jaylen Warren is all the Steelers have on offense really and he housed one for 74

Hope the Texans keep up their offensive explosions. Stroud is a beast. And because Reich was forced to take Young he's gonna get whacked.

PhillyPhreak54

So much for that - he just got smoked on a blitz. Hope he can come back in

PhillyPhreak54

Three picks inside the redzone today for Stroud. No bueno.

MDS

back to back 4-0 weeks...now 0-3 and wash knocked me out of survivor

tommy dewapo. seriously.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn that sucks. Wash is a tough team to trust.

Lions are 8-2 for the first time since 1962.

Chargers continue to suck. Wonder who their new coach will be?

Jets fumble the opening kick. Great. Have them +10

Rams are the afternoon key for me after going 1-0-1 in the early slate in the bullet

PhillyPhreak54

Tommy DeVito now has more multi TD passing games than Kenny Pickett

PhillyPhreak54

It appears the Rams were a poor choice. Can't stop Seattle and we got Kupp dropping wide open TDs.

PhillyPhreak54

The fact that Zach Wilson is still allowed to play QB for the Jets amazes me.

That offense is horrible.

PhillyPhreak54

Jets punter threw a better pass on that fakes than Wilson has all season