Only 223 days until kickoff...

Started by DH, January 15, 2007, 10:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I want a cat the size of a Great Dane.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

DH

Nawlins, GB and the Jets for me. Oh, Giants too. But thats more like a home game.

ice grillin you

lately i have been jonesin for what may be my favorite day of the year...the day the nfl schedule is released...so i went back and got the exact release dates from the last few years

reg season - april 6
pre season - march 29

reg season - april 13
pre season - march 17

reg season - april 14
pre season - march 23

reg season april 3
pre season feb 13 (weird that this one was so early)

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

home to bal
at pit
at jets
?

same 3 games every year, rotate home and away with those 3 teams
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

That New Orleans roadie sounds dope.

Pretty sure I'm going to the Minnesota game...I've got a friend that's a Vikings fan...Sarge...you Hoydaing out?

New Orleans sounds pretty dope....IGY...let me know when you get an idea how much tickets look like.

>:D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on February 19, 2007, 04:54:23 AM
That New Orleans roadie sounds dope.

Pretty sure I'm going to the Minnesota game...I've got a friend that's a Vikings fan...Sarge...you Hoydaing out?

New Orleans sounds pretty dope....IGY...let me know when you get an idea how much tickets look like.

>:D

I'm still down for Minny.  May even look at doing NO too if the price is right. 

ice grillin you

was perusing the saints website and saw that they again this year have a lot of upper deck season tickets that go for $112....pretty amazing for a team that made the conference championship game

this is bad news as there wont be any saints public sale of tickets again but its good news in that these tickets should be reasonable to get via stubhub
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

dis12

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 04, 2007, 03:36:42 PM
was perusing the saints website and saw that they again this year have a lot of upper deck season tickets that go for $112....pretty amazing for a team that made the conference championship game

this is bad news as there wont be any saints public sale of tickets again but its good news in that these tickets should be reasonable to get via stubhub
and you know we're counting on you to be the CF ticketbroker.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

RezRob

Official GB correspondent here, if any of yous need help finding info about the area get ahold of me. I'm willing to help find out lodging/parking/etc scoop for ya. Can't wait to beat the Pack again. Da...Birds....

Robert.kosowski@gmail.com
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

DH

Ill be there Jailbird.

Me and Pops.

Diomedes

Quote from: JailBird-man on June 13, 2007, 04:04:26 PM
Official GB correspondent here, if any of yous need help finding info about the area get ahold of me. I'm willing to help find out lodging/parking/etc scoop for ya. Can't wait to beat the Pack again. Da...Birds....

dickwad@gmail.com

posting your gmail is asking for trouble...we got bots up the yin-yang

remove that shtein and direct peeps to your pm...you'll be glad you did.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger