Let the 2005 season begin. GAME THREAD!

Started by Sgt PSN, September 12, 2005, 09:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catapult

McNabb to LJ.  Good gain.  4th down.

Akers kicking...no good  :boom
Please select your blitz package:  Zone, Darth, Mad Tiger, Train Wreck, Monster, Kitchen Sink, Jail Break, or Bench Press (new!)

StevieLeftCollege

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

pinoyboy2pt0

Is Akers' losing "it"???

He missed that fg and he missed two others in pre-season.
Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)

Sgt PSN

MDS

Quote from: pinoyboy2pt0 on September 12, 2005, 09:17:03 PM
Is Akers' losing "it"???

He missed that fg and he missed two others in pre-season.

Yea he sucks cut him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

StevieLeftCollege

damnit.  we need the D to come out and hurt people.

what was up with andrews off the line?

pinoyboy2pt0

Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)

pinoyboy2pt0

Quote from: StevieLeftCollege on September 12, 2005, 09:18:32 PM
damnit.  we need the D to come out and hurt people.

what was up with andrews off the line?

It was Tra...but Madden said it was more on Brown.

StevieLeftCollege

i dont like the words wiggled free with mike vick.

:o

pinoyboy2pt0

Catapult

Run defense leakin' like a Pinto gas tank.

::)
Please select your blitz package:  Zone, Darth, Mad Tiger, Train Wreck, Monster, Kitchen Sink, Jail Break, or Bench Press (new!)

StevieLeftCollege

Zanshin