The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

lebron doing lebron things and the bullets choke as usual.

phattymatty

QB Eagles

Russ showed me something tonight. I had the Thunder left for dead, and them being down 25 in the second half seemed to confirm it. Obviously overshadowed by LeBron, but him or Paul George was involved in every point they scored during the comeback. OKC turned into a full 2 man team like NBA Jam.

Rome

44/10/8.  Defensive block.  Buzzer beating (3).

I don't care what anyone says.  He's the freaking GOAT. 

ice grillin you

'block' was goaltending and hes probably top 5
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

jordan isnt even a question....lebron is in or around the top 5...which by the way is pretty farging amazing....but he has to worry about more than jordan its not like its jordan lebron 1-2

but by all means have a twitter overreaction because he hit a game winning shot last night.....i realize its what people do these days instead of like actually watching sports
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

the cavs don't have another player that has scored 20 points yet in a playoff game.

Rome

lol at goaltending.  the farg outta here with that bullshtein, igydipo.

phattymatty

also could they have reviewed that goaltending by lebron? i can't find the actual rule anywhere.  like if they called it goaltending could they have reviewed and called it off or since they didn't call it they can't review? Or is that reviewable at all?

it was def a goaltend but can't really blame the refs for it because of where it happened kinda underneath the rim and how fast.  regardless why didn't dipo dunk that.

phattymatty

Quote from: Rome on April 26, 2018, 11:45:46 AM
lol at goaltending.  the farg outta here with that bullshtein, igydipo.

???

it hit the backboard before lebron touched it.  that's goaltending. obviously great play regardless.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Even if it was goaltending the King still drains the three and they win 98-97.

phattymatty

i watched it 100 times this morning and still think it's a goaltend but definitely too close for them to call anyway so glad it was a no call.

Rome

I thought Oladipo finger-rolled that shtein up there at first and that's why I was laughing at the goaltending bit.  It was actually way too hard to tell after looking at the replays a few times.  I agree, though.  Good no call.