farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

I cant wait to see how much you all flip out when hes sacking qb's next year and god forbid he has a good game against the eagles
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

What the farg are you talking about?

ice grillin you

the guy sat out last year and is going to get suspended for some of this year...I don't understand the obsession/hate with someone signing him...hes scum as far as im concerned but what do you want....should he never play again?....are there no second chances?

MDS

there are 2nd chances but greg hardy is on chance No. I'd be in jail if i werent good at football
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

If any of you were capable of communicating in the English language this conversation might be interesting.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 20, 2015, 09:13:57 PM
there are 2nd chances but greg hardy is on chance No. I'd be in jail if i werent good at football

consider him being the counter point for all the innocent people in jail....also hes not in jail because his victim decided he wasn't going to go to jail....didn't have anything to do with football this time...well it did in the sense that he had money to give her because of football but it wasn't like the justice system was going easy on him because he was an athlete

MDS

he was a violent piece of shtein long before he got nfl money. granted, he might have become a violent piece of shtein because of his insane athletic abilities....but im just going to assume no matter what he was going to be a sub human waste of life. it just so happens hes a sub human waste of life that can rush a qb better than most.

Rome

I don't give a flying farg which teams signs him, but in this case, Jones' hypocrisy is stunning considering how outspoken he's been in the past concerning domestic violence.  I don't think for a second he cares if those iceholes toss their wives/girlfriends beatings.  It likely doesn't give him a moment's pause.  I think he cares that it hurts the product, and by extension, his bottom line.  He's a piece of filth who's only slightly less nauseating than any other rank & file billionaire douchebag corksucking huckster leech.

As for Hardy, he's a vicious, woman-beating coward who belongs in the deepest, darkest hole in prison, not on a farging football field making millions of dollars.

So, in summation, Jones is a farging POS liar and Hardy is a subhuman piece of slime.    They're perfect together.

Is that plain enough or is that too difficult for you guys to understand?

Diomedes

Too difficult.

Fewer words, please.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Eagaholic

MDS

michael vick beat the crap out of dogs but GO EAGLES DALLAS SUX....also the 93 phillies were the greatest!

ice grillin you

romey said hed disown the eagles if they signed pastor tim....im quite certain he boycotted them during the vick era

Rome

Equivocation rules.  And Vick was scum.