farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 05, 2015, 02:02:51 PM
has the ratio of fatness and piece of shteinness ever been higher than with this guy?

no

one of the most vile human beings ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 05, 2015, 02:51:35 PM
has the ratio of fatness and piece of shteinness ever been higher than with this guy?

no

Sounds like Jerrah is paying his way to travel on a private jet

Rome

Shannon is probably a dude.

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 05, 2015, 02:48:26 PM
QuoteKevin Seifert ‏@SeifertESPN 6m6 minutes ago

Blandino on NBC radio: Says defensive holding "should have been" called on Hitchens after grabbing Pettigrew's jersey.

One of my customers who is a "huge Dallas fan" just called me for an order. I was giving him shtein about them moving on and how Dallas is going to get cock punched by Green Bay...his response? "I didn't even see the game".

Lol. Reminds me of one time I went into a sports bar to watch the game and there was this fat chick a couple booths away wearing a white Eagles jersey (I think either Dawkins or Westbrook) and a new cowboys hat. I wouldn't have wanted to know the story if she offered. I guess she would just root for whoever had the ball to make a touchdown.

PhillyPhreak54

Reminds me of the principal in Ferris Bueller when he sits at the bar and asks the score "0-0" and then "who's winning?"

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 05, 2015, 03:41:52 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 05, 2015, 02:51:35 PM

no

Sounds like Jerrah is paying his way to travel on a private jet

thats how it should be....I dont have a problem with that...better than using tax payer money

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah agreed.

I was hoping it would be found he was using taxpayer money so he could have a nice scandal on his hands

Rome

I'd be fine with his using taxpayer money for assisted suicide.

PhillyPhreak54

lolol

Chris Kevorkian

I'm sure we will get to see him Sunday in Green Bay...

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteWe are America's Team...and whether they like or don't like, the Cowboys make their football world go round.

We built this league and nobody....not the Patriots, the Steelers the Broncos, the Packers...and certainly not the Lions....consistently draw the TV ratings that the Cowboys draw.

If Jerry paid the league to fix that call, then we have an owner that is willing to do what it takes to win games.

And there's nothing that any of these haters....who deep down are really closet Cowboys fans....can do about it.

I look forward to many more years of the Cowboys screwing over other teams in the league and their 'fans' fearing that the fix will be in against them.

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/nj-governors-trip-to-cowboys-game-may-have-been-ethical-violation.311851/

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 05, 2015, 02:48:26 PM
QuoteKevin Seifert ‏@SeifertESPN 6m6 minutes ago

Blandino on NBC radio: Says defensive holding "should have been" called on Hitchens after grabbing Pettigrew's jersey.

One of my customers who is a "huge Dallas fan" just called me for an order. I was giving him shtein about them moving on and how Dallas is going to get cock punched by Green Bay...his response? "I didn't even see the game".

Maybe he was at a wedding.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you