farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

^^^ That... is hilarious.^^^   :-D

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

reese125

I didnt notice the "C" on TO's jersey last night for him to be holding his own press conferences after games

ice grillin you

look at that little bitch considine telling demps not to talk shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

reese125

ahh yeah, this little media bit Ed posted was sent out heavy last night

no better expression

reese125

911 operator- "What is your emergency?"
Caller- "I'm choking."
911 operator- "What is your location?"
Caller- "Visitor's locker room, Lincoln Financial Field."

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 29, 2008, 10:30:08 AM
look at that little bitch considine telling demps not to talk shtein

Might as well cut him and make him a coach.

Seabiscuit36

Romo laying there is just like how he reacted to fumbling the PK.  He sucks at  being a leader, he wants to live in the limelight.  His comments after the game would piss me off if i were a cowboy fan, just completely dismissing his performances in december and big games. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

I didnt see it, but did he put any blame on himself at all?

Seabiscuit36

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80db2629

All i could find was the Romo highlights from yesterday..lol.  ESPN had the video but i cant find it.  He looked almost like he was doped up, which would explain the collapsing, what i find funny is how often this guy has people make excuses for him. 

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

he said something to the effect of if i win a superbowl thats greats and if i dont then thats great too

sounded very mcnabb like
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

thats a fantastic attitude Tony

hey...I guess as long as youre farging Jessica and her dad...who needs a Superbowl

PoopyfaceMcGee