farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

Leave Tony alone!

Don Ho

TO you farging Hoyda!  give it up already.  what a crock!  asswipe, why weren't you this emotional after the Super Bowl lose to NE shteinbreath?  i love it!!!

that made my season watching pretty boy farg it up - again and better yet cry baby missing another chance and glorifying himself.  thank you Eli and Co.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Still enjoying this.  Read some of the Dallas columnists this morning and they are savaging Romo, T.O. and the rest of America's Team.

A Dallas loss, especially one like this where they royally gag it up, is almost as sweet as an Eagles win.

Feva

Damn right it is.

It's monday morning and Dallas still sucks!!!  :-D

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Is that Eli trying to be a good sport, and Romo running away?  Ha!

Feva

ice grillin you

TO might rival lindros at the nhl awards ceremony for best cry ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Mike Schmidt retirement takes them both
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Butchers Bill

Quote from: EagleFeva on January 14, 2008, 08:18:36 AM
Damn right it is.

It's monday morning and Dallas still sucks!  :-D

Eli:

"Turn your head and cough"
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Feva

"All I know is we got some butter and salt for all that popcorn everybody been tryin' to eat." - Antonio Pierce

"We hope TO has his popcorn ready.  Maybe he and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week." - Michael Strahan

:-D :-D :-D

reese125

"Hey...hey Tone, you going to be needing Jessica anymore?"

rjs246

I found myself unable to enjoy watching Romo and TO fail because I hate Eli and Strahan just as much.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

god i love antonio pierce so much...i wanted him in a bad way a few years ago when he was a FA
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 14, 2008, 10:08:57 AM
god i love antonio pierce so much...i wanted him in a bad way a few years ago when he was a FA

You did?  Weird.  I don't remember you ever mentioning that at all.  Not at all.