farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I suppose now is the first time you're realizing that when the team does well, it appears more individual players do well?

It might also be the first time you're realizing Roy Williams has been overhyped since he was first drafted?

Are you upset Considine didn't get the bid?

phattymatty

is taylor hurt or something?

PoopyfaceMcGee

His spirit is as alive as ever and has spurred the skins on to greatness this year.  I can see it in the eyes of Joe Gibbs, in the heart of Reed Doughty, and in the gut of LaRon Landry.

That made me throw up in my mouth, but it was worth it.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyGirl on January 03, 2008, 03:13:30 PM
Roy Williams is replacing Sean Taylor in the Pro Bowl.

WTF? He SUCKS. :boom

He got the second highest number of votes from the fans. People are stupid, who knew?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ0Nz4Kmc4Y&NR=1

This girl definitely reaffirms my thoughts of Packers fans, ugly and stupid
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

her whole thesis was, "stop talking smack, you're stupid" hahaha

my favorite line is, "i really like the guys i'm personal with on youtube, you guys really make my day.  you give me a reason to keep making videos, even though i don't have subscribers, I can't imagine if I had a lot of subscribers, that would be so much fun"

haha, stupid bitch
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

paco

Quote from: SunMo on January 04, 2008, 12:20:13 PM
her whole thesis was, "stop talking smack, you're stupid" hahaha

my favorite line is, "i really like the guys i'm personal with on youtube, you guys really make my day.  you give me a reason to keep making videos, even though i don't have subscribers, I can't imagine if I had a lot of subscribers, that would be so much fun"

haha, stupid bitch

I couldn't make it past "Hi youtube, time for another video blog..."
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Listen to the Hoyda taterskin fans...

"I cannot believe there was no security involved!"

BigEd76

Williams is switching to his #38 from Oklahoma next season since he doesn't have to pay anyone for it

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 04, 2008, 11:54:43 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_GWs2W794

Other than the fact both of them escaped with their miserable lives... it was pretty damn cool.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews