farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-GIRLS SUCK

I take it you don't stand for any of that..so then just what do you stand for?
certainly not morals and ethics
The Eagles SUCK

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Quote from: TexasCowboy on May 30, 2007, 11:05:48 AM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 30, 2007, 11:01:16 AM
In all seriousness I've always wanted to visit Texas so I could take a dump on Tom Landry's grave.

Nothing would make me laugh harder, as you being sentenced by the judge to hard time
in the Texas DOC..and hauled off kicking and screaming I don't want to be some bad mans BITCH

LOL.  So you're saying you get off on man on man rape scenarios?

Isn't that special.

SunMo

"But Tony...didn't you know that guys who played 10 and 30 years ago won the Super Bowl?  It doesn't matter if you suck and choked the game away"

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: TexasCowboy on May 30, 2007, 11:11:09 AM

We get it, you realize you've been beaten to a pulp and are now trying to take the high road. Nice try, keep talking about prison rape, I'm sure you're a great role model for your children.

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 30, 2007, 11:10:19 AM
They're so into family values they'll pimp their sons soul off to the local high school football teams coach. Bunch of losers with inferiority complexes who have to live their personal glory through their children.

Pimped? this isn't Jonbenet Ramsey we are talking about , kids in Texas growing up
are encouraged to dream big and do good..reach for the impossible and accomplish
all the things your parents were never able to get..I take it you are not a parent SD
so I can't expect you to understand what a parents wants to see they're child get
The Eagles SUCK

Quasimoto

I want my kids to do well.  Not good.   :evil

SunMo

Quote from: TexasCowboy on May 30, 2007, 11:21:59 AM
They're so into family values they'll pimp their sons soul off to the local high school football teams coach. Bunch of losers with inferiority complexes who have to live their personal glory through their children.

Pimped? this isn't Jonbenet Ramsey we are talking about , kids in Texas growing up
are encouraged to dream big and do good..reach for the impossible and accomplish
all the things your parents were never able to get..I take it you are not a parent SD
so I can't expect you to understand what a parents wants to see they're child get

i hope my kids grow up and murder a cowboys fan, i'll be so proud

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on May 30, 2007, 11:24:12 AM

Thats a family tradition where i come from
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 30, 2007, 11:20:36 AM

We get it, you realize you've been beaten to a pulp and are now trying to take the high road. Nice try, keep talking about prison rape, I'm sure you're a great role model for your children.

Oh I am because my kids know better then to illicit ignorant behavior such as taking a crap
on someones grave 

And I hope we are both able to witness his/her execution forcing you to loose
the most valuable thing you will ever have, a kid of your own
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 30, 2007, 11:25:42 AM

Thats a family tradition where i come from

Grew up with the Manson family I take it?
The Eagles SUCK

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: Quasimoto on May 30, 2007, 11:23:29 AM
I want my kids to do well.  Not good.   :evil

Well you can start by keeping them away from delinquent scum like these people here
who you will more then likely, be visiting  on death row in some state they manage to live
in..and use them as a focal point as to this is not who or what you want to be when you
grow up
The Eagles SUCK

SunMo

Quote from: TexasCowboy on May 30, 2007, 11:26:54 AM

And I hope we are both able to witness his/her execution forcing you to loose
the most valuable thing you will ever have, a kid of your own

no silly, they wouldn't be convicted, i'm much too clever for that.

SD_Eagle5

Oh I am because my kids know better then to illicit ignorant behavior such as taking a crap
on someones grave 
So taking a dump on Tom Landry's grave is unacceptable but hoping someone gets arrested and raped in prison is? Got it.

Rome

Are all Cowboys Romes into run-on sentences and man rape scenarios or just this clown?

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 30, 2007, 11:30:24 AM

on someones grave 
So taking a dump on Tom Landry's grave is unacceptable but hoping someone gets arrested and raped in prison is? Got it.

Arrested and sentenced to prison is your punishment
The Eagles SUCK