farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 27, 2006, 07:47:34 PM
Got subjected to it one too many times in college.  That and the @@#**@#(*@#*@ Star Trek movies.

Damn nerds.

Apparently not subjected enough if you can't get the lines straight.  :-D

And you're crazy if you don't absolutely LOVE that movie.  Classic if there ever was one.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Geowhizzer

Quote from: EagleFeva on September 27, 2006, 07:53:44 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 27, 2006, 07:47:34 PM
Got subjected to it one too many times in college.  That and the @@#**@#(*@#*@ Star Trek movies.

Damn nerds.

Apparently not subjected enough if you can't get the lines straight.  :-D

And you're crazy if you don't absolutely LOVE that movie.  Classic if there ever was one.

Absolutely LOATHE that movie.  If I ever see it again, it will be too soon.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Jerrah Jones has some pull in Dallas...

QuoteThe redacted version was released by Dallas police.
Both reports are transcribed below ("RO/S" stands for responding officers; "comp" stands for complainant; "DFD" stands for Dallas Fire Department; "RP" stands for reporting person; "NFI" stands for no further information):

Unedited version

On 9/26/06 at approximately 7:51 p.m., RO/S were dispatched on a call by Dallas Fire and Rescue regarding comp attempting suicide by prescription pain medication. Upon arrival RO/S found comp being stabilized by DFD #703 in the ambulance. RO/S then responded to Baylor Hospital per DFD's request for immediate transport and treatment. RP #1 was interviewed by R/OS at Baylor Hospital. RP stated that comp stated that he was depressed. RP noticed that comp's prescription pain medication was empty and observed comp putting 2 pills in his mouth. RP attempted to put her fingers in comp's mouth to retrieve the pills. RO/S were told by RP that the prescription of 40 pills that was filled on the 18th of September, and that comp had only taken 5 pills up to this date. During an interview of the comp, comp was asked if he had taken the remainder of the prescription, at which time the comp stated, "Yes." On further interview of comp, comp was asked if he was attempting to harm himself, at which time the comp stated, "Yes." Comp was treated by Baylor Medical staff for a drug over dose. Sgt. Spila #5251 and duty commander ward were notified. NFI.

Redacted version

On 9/26/06 at approximately 7:51 p.m., RO/S were dispatched on a call by Dallas Fire and Rescue regarding comp .... Upon arrival RO/S found comp being stabilized by DFD #703 in the ambulance. RO/S then responded to Baylor Hospital per DFD's request for immediate transport and treatment. RP #1 was interviewed by R/OS at Baylor Hospital. RP stated that comp stated that ... Comp was treated by Baylor Medical staff for .... Sgt. Spila #5251 and duty commander ward were notified. NFI.
AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service

rjs246

farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg farg

Things I Hate About This Thread and All of You:
1. I am in farging London and people are too busy talking about 'footy' for me to even know that this shtein was happening.
2. I missed out on adding my two cents (or more like, $17.57) to this thread.
3. phattymatt dropped some farging hilarious posts in here and no one commented on them. You all suck. Hard.
4. Not a single person has expressed remorse about TO trying to off himself, leaving me with one less opportunity to make fun of all of you.
5. TO didn't farging kill himself! Goddammit. How can you fail so miserably at something that is so simple? Just do it you farging psycho asslicker. If he had died and been the only person on my Death Pool to kick over I would haev been able to declare myself the farging master of the universe. What a cock tease. farg.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

LBIggle

a lot of people stared at me today when i first heard about the possibility of TO being dead and then started clapping.  for a while. 

so i clapped harder. 

until i heard he was in fact still breathing the same air as me, and now will go back to my previous position of not acknowledging he's alive until he gets his spine seperated from the base of his skull by brian dawkins.

then, i will clap again and pee my pants in joy.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I was right, and most of you suck.

reese125

His publicist should of never jumped on that podium. She basically said the police reports (and they are sworn to tell the truth) were lies of her saying he TO was depressed.....stupid fool...you blew it right there.

Its so apparent this guy lost it with not being able to see his 7yrd old child, then his fiancee leaving him, being heavily medicated, and everything else that makes up a nutcase.  It easy for him to be up at the podium now smiling when you just escaped death. I would

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: reese125 on September 28, 2006, 08:09:35 AM
His publicist should of never jumped on that podium. She basically said the police reports (and they are sworn to tell the truth) were lies of her saying he TO was depressed.....stupid fool...you blew it right there.

Its so apparent this guy lost it with not being able to see his 7yrd old child, then his fiancee leaving him, being heavily medicated, and everything else that makes up a nutcase.  It easy for him to be up at the podium now smiling when you just escaped death. I would

Do you think, for us, you could give it a shot? Skipping that whole escaping death part though....
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

im sure its a rumor and i havent really read this thread so it may have been mentioned but i heard felicia dumped TO on monday and this might have set him off into suicide mode
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mussa

she left him for Hank Baskett
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

freddie mitchell told eskin that the publicist has made all this up...freddie also said hes been telling TO for years to fire that crazy bitch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 28, 2006, 03:14:24 PM
freddie mitchell told eskin that the publicist has made all this up...freddie also said hes been telling TO for years to fire that crazy bitch

Freddie wants to be T.O.'s publicist, I'm sure.

PhillyGirl

LMFAO at both IGY and FF's posts.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

"The officers reacted because they were called to this location to do this job. Now they're being put under a microscope by some fancy little football person. Give me a break. Those officers are 10 times better than this man."
-- Senior Cpl. Glenn White