farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Its going to be especially nice seeing him go off on Bledsoe. They have no oline left...and they lost their veteran guys who perhaps last year could at least have ATTEMPTED to keep TO in line for a little while. The offense isn't suited to TO as well.

I dont' think he's going to be an absolute stud....and when he's not catching a TD or more a game in the first few weeks, he's going to have a meltdown.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on March 18, 2006, 02:08:15 AM
Does that guy do anything besides cover Owens?

Nope.  But now we can start agreeing with him again!  Yay!

PhillyGirl

Bayless is still a clear, closet homosexual who feels spurned by TO.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

sharpie

There will be a Monday Night football game in Philly this year.....BOOK IT!
Section 203

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: sharpie on March 18, 2006, 10:08:25 AM
There will be a Monday Night football game in Philly this year.....BOOK IT!

...or in Dallas, which would be even more super.  Ugh.

BigEd76

It would be in Dallas since they rarely (if ever) do back-to-back years with the same matchup and same location...

BigEd76

Press conf in Dallas in 20 mins

The BIGSTUD

TO isn't going to be there I don't think.

Apparently it's a news conference so Jerry Jones or Bill can address the media on what's going on. I don't think TO is there.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

DH

Press Conference at 3:30.
Vomit on my  shirt at 3:31.

DH

Quote from: Philly Forever on March 18, 2006, 03:15:45 PM
TO isn't going to be there I don't think.

Apparently it's a news conference so Jerry Jones or Bill can address the media on what's going on. I don't think TO is there.

I dont know where you heard that. He's officially signed.

SD_Eagle5

They're showing it on Comcast immediately after the Phils game, although I'm sure ESPN will have 300 camera's there and show coverage on it on every station.

DH

ESPN news is covering it live

DH

dis12

Quote from: Die-Hard on March 18, 2006, 03:39:33 PM
I'm farging sick.

so now it's TO that makes you sick....what, no more SOCO :P
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.