farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Dallas has 11 straight playoff berths without even making the conference champ game (nevermind winning it)....an all time NFL record
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

25+ years:  Eagles have as many Super Bowl victories as the Cowboys do divisional round playoff wins
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Dallas has won three playoff games since Tom Brady made his first start in college.

This is fun.

Diomedes

which team is worse, the Jets or the Cowboys? 

you decide:

playoff wins over the last 25 seasons: NYJets-7, Cowboys-3.
conference championship games reached over the last 25 seasons: NYJets-3, Cowboys-0.
Number of head coaches over the last 25 seasons: NYJets-8, Cowboys-7.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on January 17, 2022, 10:32:00 AM

Only reason the Cowboys aren't ahead in this category is because they kept Garrett five years too long.

Diomedes

...and keeping him might be the same reason they are "ahead" in the others...

SD

Imagine being stuck paying Dak $40 million for the next 3 seasons. I'll criticize Howie till I'm blue in the face but he not only cut ties with his mistake he also got 2 goods picks for him. And Wentz had shtein around him Dak has actual talent.

Diomedes

I'd like to see him cut ties with some of the mistakes he's kept around

JJAW and Reagor need to go...Greg Ward is better than both combined and cheaper too

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on January 17, 2022, 12:13:01 PM
I'd like to see him cut ties with some of the mistakes he's kept around

JJAW and Reagor need to go...Greg Ward is better than both combined and cheaper too

No argument from me

Hated both picks

They need to sign a Veteran/depth guy instead of keeping useless picks around who contribute nothing

If Garrett Wilson makes it to the teens no brainer pick. Unfortunate Jameson Williams got hurt but mid first he'd still be a great pick.

Rome

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 17, 2022, 11:26:54 AM
Quote from: Diomedes on January 17, 2022, 10:32:00 AM

Only reason the Cowboys aren't ahead in this category is because they kept Garrett five years too long.

And replaced him with Mike McCarthy.  I'm thinking the Trumper fargface who runs the show *might* be the problem.

PhillyPhreak54

Not only the Dak contract but they're weighed down by Zeke's deal too.

Eagaholic

That game was great to watch, other than the last minute taking a half an hour. The best thing about is how close it seemed at the end. The players and Jerruh can keep thinking that if it was for that dumb official they would probably be going to the SB. As long as they have dumb ass 'me' players like Zeke, Cooper and Van der Esch, not to even to mention their moronic owner who promotes that ilk, they will be the same old losers. 

SD

Denzel was on Kimmel last night. Never knew he was a long time Cowboys fan. Finding out someone's a Cowboys fan is a less extreme version of finding out someone's a Trumper. You just look at that person differently.

phattymatty

I saw that too, first time I've seen Kimmel in years. Man he hasn't stopped going hard at Trump huh, I mean it's funny but why keep even talking about him.  Also I thought 21 Pilots was some teeny bopper pop band, but whatever song they played was pretty bad ass, got stuck in my head for a while.

SD

I very recently started watching Kimmel because of his guests. I'm too old to stay up that late on work nights so I dvr, watch the monologue and the main guest. Trumps a layup for jokes for late night hosts.