Super Bowl 56 Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 30, 2022, 09:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

That was pretty damn good. 

phattymatty

I'd much rather another hour of that halftime show than this game.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on February 13, 2022, 08:14:01 PM
Already the best halftime show ever.

It was built in best ever cause it trolled Iowa and Nebraska but it was legit amazing....felt like a concert not a halftime show and Mary the queen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

my borderline racist dad and his definitively racist cousin are in a text chain with me, against my will, and they both hated it

so mission accomplished
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

the nfl still has a referee problem

i won't remember much about this game. guess matt stafford is a champ now

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah the flags didn't come out til the final drive. Stupid

Also...Zac Taylor...dude

2nd and 1 shot not even close
3rd and 1 to farging Perine and not Mixon
4th and 1 a drop back

Idiot

Rams owner has the excitement level of a farging corpse

phattymatty

Are they really that low on people that Tirico has to fly back from Beijing to do this then fly right back? Guys good at his job but kinda weird.

SD

Didn't see who got sb mvp but it should have been Dre

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on February 13, 2022, 10:25:19 PM
Are they really that low on people that Tirico has to fly back from Beijing to do this then fly right back? Guys good at his job but kinda weird.

Weird that they even sent him to China when the actual announcing crews are in Connecticut.

phattymatty

Hes literally calling womens bobsledding in the middle of confetti on Sofi field, so weird.

PhillyPhreak54

Between the side, teaser and props netted $497. Could've been better but not bad.

Goodbye football for six months

PhillyPhreak54

More NFL awfulness

They told Eminem not to kneel.

He did it anyways. Bravo

Diomedes

Where do these suits come from?  Who would ever think you can tell Eminem not to do something?
Eat shtein White America: the only one who took a knee was the only white performer featured. Respect to him. 

Some years ago the BBC had Rage do a live radio thing and asked them not to sing the original lyrics for Killing In the Name.   Lol @ telling Zach de later Rocha not to do something.

The money people can't see anything but money.

On another line:  will the Rams give DeSean a ring do you think?  He was with them thru the first seven games, sulked his way of the team when they were 6-1.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger