farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

I'll never be able to eat pizza again

Diomedes

So Papa John's might still get your business?  Because that slop ain't pizza.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Papa Johns is good, when you're in college. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

And high.  And you're eating Pizza Boli's, thinking it's Papa Johns.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

The most likely best outcome of eating Papa Johns while high in college, is suddenly realizing that rearranging the letters of Papa Johns you get Japan shop, which is way cool.

MDS

papa johns jawn with extra sauce = boss

believe it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I haven't had chain pizza since I've been back on the East Coast but when I lived on the West Coast Papa Johns was my pizza of choice. Not the greatest but they used to make this thick crust pie that wasn't half bad.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Got so drunk watching Penn State lose yesterday that I ordered Papa John's. It's still great "drunk person" pizza, and ordering an extra 2-liter to keep making drinks was clutch.

Munson

Always preferred Little Caesars for my drunk pizza.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

why is it harder to order pizza shop pizza when drunk?  the pickup factor?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on September 09, 2012, 12:40:30 PM

they dont have pizza shops in ma...like sd said...he hasnt had chain pizza since he moved east...whereas ff has 7000 pizza chains within four miles of his crib
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 09, 2012, 05:22:02 PM
Quote from: SunMo on September 09, 2012, 12:40:30 PM

they dont have pizza shops in ma...like sd said...he hasnt had chain pizza since he moved east...whereas ff has 7000 pizza chains within four miles of his crib

In this case it was because I didn't want to interact with anyone and pick up the phone. Ordered online.

We actually have some half-OK local joints nearby. My immediate area has a lot of transplants from the north.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

He's they guy everybody says is really good, right?
I saw Fred Davis get hit just as hard, but he just dropped back in his tracks like a sack of lead with one leg folded under him. Sweet hit, even better that a penalty should have been called. farg dallas and washington. 

methdeez