farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

DH

he spent 144K on 2/8/10...he wasnt drafted til april of 2010. interesting.

SunMo

once they sign with an agent i think the agent fronts them money until they get drafted and paid
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Or in this case, the store fronts them the jewelry and doesn't get paid. 

DH

Quote from: SunMo on March 29, 2011, 01:09:46 PM
once they sign with an agent i think the agent fronts them money until they get drafted and paid

oh for sure, just good to see he was spending his (or drews) money intelligently..

lj smith was rolling around rutgers campus in a brand new escalade with spinning wheels about a month or so leading up to the draft.

money management at its finest

Diomedes

Dude's old man was a pimp...he ain't got no family chains to wear?

Not a very good pimp, I guess.  Of course, we already know that, because no og pimp knocks up his own livestock.  Or at least, he don't let her push one out in the stable.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: DH on March 29, 2011, 03:46:22 PMlj smith was rolling around rutgers campus in a brand new escalade with spinning wheels about a month or so leading up to the draft.

lj smith...lols

Good riddance.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on March 29, 2011, 05:58:53 PM
Dude's old man was a pimp...he ain't got no family chains to wear?

Not a very good pimp, I guess.  Of course, we already know that, because no og pimp knocks up his own livestock.  Or at least, he don't let her push one out in the stable.

lol

Eagaholic

What???

QuoteBryant's attorney, Texas state Sen. Royce West, said they are trying to settle the issue.

Jesus Christ, who isn't jerruh blowing?

Sgt PSN

Mall cops and jewelry store owners, apparently.

Eagaholic

QuoteThe four-sided drive-in movie screen at Cowboys Stadium soon will no longer be the largest video board in any sports arena.  Per Sean Leahy of USA Today, officials at Charlotte Motor Speedway have unveiled a new video screen that will be 30 percent larger than the centerpiece of Jones' billion-dollar man-canyon.

Jones' screen is 80 feet tall.  The screen at Charlotte Motor Speedway will span 110 feet.

The new board will debut on May 29.  And if the folks at Charlotte Motor Speedway really want to one-up Jones, they should make sure that every ticket sold for the race will have a corresponding seat.

You know this has just gotta be eating jerruh up and he's already looking at how to get a screen enlargement.

Gene

QuoteAnd if the folks at Charlotte Motor Speedway really want to one-up Jones, they should make sure that every ticket sold for the race will have a corresponding seat.

Or they can charge people to watch the race on big screens in the parking lot and count them towards the official attendance.

Sgt PSN

Did they really do that at the SB this year?  I hadn't heard of that one.  Jerrah getting technical in what he defines as paid attendance. 

Gene

I don't know about the SB or any other game, but I know he did it the night the Giants-Cowboys opened the place.

He wanted to break the all time attendance record for a game, so he included all the people in the lots who were charged to watch the game on big screens.  He fell about 5K short (or something like that) even with the lame way they played with the numbers.

DH

he did do that in the sb. and he would have broken the record if the 1200 attendees who they created those special seats for were able to get in. i think they missed the record by 800 or so. karma at its finest...and further proof that jerry (and every other owner in this stupid game) doesnt give one dirty shtein about its fans.