farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

PhillyGirl

If the team/owner wasn't in it, its worthless info there
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

some 11 yr old kid pushed the button to blow it up.  he wore his little league football jersey during the ceremony.  what's the name of his team, you ask?  the eagles. 

QB Eagles

Biggest Cowboys implosion since Romo in the NFC divisional round.

4and26

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Mad-Lad

Sgt PSN

it's too legit to quit. 

QB Eagles

One thing that I appreciate about Jones from an Eagles fan perspective is that he's destined to fully morph into Al Davis and give the Cowboys 20 years of increasingly bizarre, increasingly senile decisions.

Sgt PSN

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5082564

espn has picked up on the jones video.  the problem though is that they spend so much time reporting on trivial stories and gossip that it doesn't give this story any more credibility or make me think the video is any more authentic than when it first appeared on deadspin.  thanks tmzspn. 

Diomedes

The video seems real to me.  Real insignificant.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Dolphins exec apologizes to Dez Bryant for asking if his momma turns tricks

Well, Banner and Roseman just moved at least one notch from the bottom of the food chain.

charlie

The mike and mike retards were talking about this this morning and I don't get why this was such a bad thing?

If you're thinking of making someone your top pick... you have a right to know what kind of baggage comes with that. I am pretty sure they don't ask every draft pick if their mother is a whore. They only ask those whose mothers have three children before 20 years old, come out as a lesbian, and sell crack on the side. Which probably narrows it down some.

rjs246

That's the dumbest shtein I've ever heard. When you interview for a job does anyone ask you about your family? What does my mom's sexuality or criminal history have to do with my ability to do my job? Not a goddamned thing. Jackass.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

charlie

Quote from: rjs246 on April 28, 2010, 10:05:26 AM
That's the dumbest shtein I've ever heard. When you interview for a job does anyone ask you about your family? What does my mom's sexuality or criminal history have to do with my ability to do my job? Not a goddamned thing. Jackass.

How many times were Donovan McNabbs parents brought up? Joba Chamberlain? Eric Lindros? Not that their mothers are whores... but their parents were every bit in the public eye for better or for worse along with the players themselves...

This has nothing to do with an every day schlub interviewing for a job, your mother isn't being interviewed on Sportscenter when you have a bad day at work. There's a public relations side to being a high profile football player. The company you keep could be the deciding factor in picking one player over another.