farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

the best part is they spent a 5th rounder on Buehler from USC, and wont let him kick FG's...LOL
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

well at least someone stung dat ass.

Eagaholic

lol, dallas now getting blowed out. So, now where are those icehole trollls?

4and26

Minny running it up on Dallas and rubbing their nose in it!!

farg you Dallas!!!!!

Eagaholic

took a page right out of Buddy's playbook. difference was Buddy wanted to run up the score, favre wanted to run up his stats.

Now if the Saints can kick the vikes ass, it will be an acceptable post wild card playoffs.

reese125

frauds representing the NFC EAST

Tomahawk

What team out of the East would not have been fradulent? Worst division in the history of sports

Sgt PSN

the taterskins weren't frauds.  they were a bad team and it showed in the standings. 

Sgt PSN

keith brooking is crying about minnesota running up the score

QuoteShiancoe laughed when hearing Brooking's comments. "OK, we apologize. I'm sorry. Better?"

ha!

PhillyPhreak54

farg Dallas, farg their whiny fans, farg Keith Brooking...he went to their sideline and is lucky he didn't get smacked.

Toni Turnover made another appearance and I loved every second of that beat down.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Eagaholic on January 17, 2010, 04:16:47 PM
took a page right out of Buddy's playbook. difference was Buddy wanted to run up the score, favre wanted to run up his stats.

Now if the Saints can kick the vikes ass, it will be an acceptable post wild card playoffs.

:yay

MDS

haha brooking sounds like a bitch. this isnt high school you little queen.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Favre is an ego-maniacal prima donna and showed no class in running the score up for his own glorification, but it was a beautiful thing to see against the Cowboys.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

I wish we had a quarterback who would run up the score like Favre did.