farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Jessica Simpson IS the back nine at this point.

BigEd76

Seabiscuit36

The black viking got cut and the Dallas Morning News is wondering if Jerrah is broke based off his draft day strategy
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

Tony Romo's facebook page hacked....good shtein

rjs246

If someone creates a 100% fake jpg that is supposed to look like a facebook page but is clearly not actually on facebook, does that count as facebook being 'hacked'?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

youre reading way too much into it bud

rjs246

Just trying to help you being a better person and not such a liar.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

when youre reese you can easily confused over things
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

4 days late and you still cant speak english. dont quit your pizza delivery job

MDS

well none of that made me look good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Quote from: rjs246 on June 12, 2009, 02:06:18 PM
Just trying to help you being a better person and not such a liar.
Quote from: MDS on June 16, 2009, 12:19:01 PM
when youre reese you can easily confused over things

This is high quality englishing right here.

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

Diomedes

Poison Idea

punk not metal, and they're kind a thin in this pic...heaviest band ever
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

QuoteAccording to former Cowboys linebacker Greg Ellis, DeMarcus Ware played hide-and-seek with the Dallas coaching staff during games last season to help Ellis get more playing time.

Ellis, who was vocal about his displeasure with his diminished role with the Cowboys last season, said on ESPN 103.3's "Michael Irvin Show" Wednesday that former teammate Ware shared his frustration to the point that Ware would hide from coaches during games so Ellis could play.

"It's a disgrace when DeMarcus Ware comes off the field just so I can get in the game and when the coaches tell him to come on the field, he tries to hide so I can play," Ellis said on Irvin's show. "And you're telling me we're trying to win the Super Bowl?"

What a team.

SD_Eagle5

The 44-6 game is on nfln right now, was there a worse player on the field than Pacman Jones? I wish Dallas had kept him. And damn is Desean Jackson good. During the Hanson fumble return he's seen running down the sideline stride for stride with him until the 20.