farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

This is important analysis from Jerry Jones, of the thinking behind the decision:

QuoteWriting on the Morning News' Cowboys blog, Tim MacMahon points out that Jery Jones issued a telling quote to Dallas television reporter Steve Dennis in a recent interview where Jones discussed wide receiver Roy Williams' role for next season.

"We all understand and maybe, maybe need to think through, is there enough balls?" Jones said. "Can there be enough balls to go around here? I think that's very, very important here. And we want Roy Williams to have a lot of balls."

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagaholic on March 05, 2009, 01:26:23 AM
His icehole agent will be laughing all the way to the bank too - here comes yet another new team and another signing bonus. What's that, 4 signing bonuses in 6 seasons? And nobody is on to this scam yet? Maybe the giants or washington will go after him, but I doubt we'd be that lucky.

Just what Eli needs.  Could you imagine Coughlin and TO?  That would be priceless. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Don Ho on March 05, 2009, 01:45:25 AM
Quote from: Eagaholic on March 05, 2009, 01:26:23 AM
His icehole agent will be laughing all the way to the bank too - here comes yet another new team and another signing bonus. What's that, 4 signing bonuses in 6 seasons? And nobody is on to this scam yet? Maybe the giants or washington will go after him, but I doubt we'd be that lucky.

Just what Eli needs.  Could you imagine Coughlin and TO?  That would be priceless. 

shorebird

Ha! The party is over! Bad new is this doesn't do anything but make the Cowboys better.

paco

I think the Eagles should sign him.  The practice squad could always use a few more tackling dummies.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: reese125 on March 05, 2009, 12:14:32 AM
Pack your bags for Oakland TO

That option is probably gone since they've been cutting salary (Hall, Walker)

He may be forced to retire or take a huge paycut

Zanshin

I know it sounds insane, but if his price is right after a dearth of other takers, I could see the Patriots sniffing around Owens.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn...I wanted that circus act to stay on the team.

I wonder if he'll off himself.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Zanshin on March 05, 2009, 07:57:27 AM
I know it sounds insane, but if his price is right after a dearth of other takers, I could see the Patriots sniffing around Owens.

I thought you were getting at something else for a second there.

Father Demon

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 05, 2009, 08:36:40 AM

Ditto.  Whew.....
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

phattymatty

i saw this last night and thought it was a wonderful dream.

reese125

this guy needs to be either freddie mitchelled out of the league or brought in where he is not the best WR anymore that deserves the ball in crunch time...because thats when he does the majority of his bitching

the only teams that have that kind of scenerio are the Cardinals, Colts, Texans, NE and possibly now Detroit ..anybody else forget it

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Father Demon on March 05, 2009, 08:46:03 AM
Quote from: FastFreddie on March 05, 2009, 08:36:40 AM

Ditto.  Whew.....

me too! lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

They cut safety Roy Williams as well.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

bowzer

Quote from: Diomedes on March 05, 2009, 11:01:22 AM
They cut safety Roy Williams as well.

Dawkin's Replacement!